Jimmy Kimmel upset cause Dentist Walter James Palmer killed “Cecil the Lion”

Now I know that Cecil is a male lion, not lioness. I thought they were talking about the 6 lion cubs, but now I found out that is because Cecil will not be there for his lion cubs and there will be another lion heading for the bloodline with the 6 lion cubs' mother lioness and will kill her 6 lion cubs. This is new to me so I am learning about this.
yup. typical law of animal kingdom.

same thing for bears.

yup. typical law of animal kingdom.

same thing for bears.

You are right.

Same for Rhinos, Elephants, crocodiles, and all the animals all over the world where there are animals that are going to be extinct. This is the reason why the conservationists are trying to put animals in the Park so that no poachers or any big hunters don't kill them for poaching and trophy. This has to stop this. :(

You are right.

Same for Rhinos, Elephants, crocodiles, and all the animals all over the world where there are animals that are going to be extinct. This is the reason why the conservationists are trying to put animals in the Park so that no poachers or any big hunters don't kill them for poaching and trophy. This has to stop this. :(

no no. I mean a male bear does kill cubs.

Im suggesting we apologize to them. Let me ask you this,,What would you do if your kid stole from your neighbor?

Apologize to them? Are you crazy; the Africans in power/oversight allow this; the dentist did nothing illegal. The Africans, as far as safari hunting are corrupt!
Get the facts and see for yourself!

Should also add the African oversight who allowed this as well.

Should also add the African oversight who allowed this as well.

wpy-2014-marsel-van-oosten-smartphone-macaque.jpg

.Typing :To the Lions...Agent 47 spotted the Dentist

You are right.

The Rhinos, Elephants have to have tusks cut off so they'll not be killed for it. It show Rhinos on the news Rhinos with their tusks cut off. :(
I just signed a petition to save the elephants from being killed for their ivory .

I also notice v*gans use that lion article to say that you can't be animals lover and be upset about the lion's death.

Ridiculous.

http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-in-entertainment/cruel-sports/hunting/canned-hunting/

what the jackass did is called 'Canned Hunting ' , he mostly could tell it was tamed lion by the way it acted . I don't believe he is sorry for killing an old lion that lost it fear of people . This jackass is a coward and he proving it by going into hiding !

I didn't buy his defense either...it's not rocket science that these animals are protected or should be protected as their endangered. No one should be allowed to "big game" hunt. As a gun owner myself, I can think of no reasonable reason to kill a beautiful animal for sport....

Laura

The Rhinos, Elephants have to have tusks cut off so they'll not be killed for it. It show Rhinos on the news Rhinos with their tusks cut off. :(
I just signed a petition to save the elephants from being killed for their ivory .
That practice may be changing in the coming years I hope. I have read elsewhere that those who are trying to stop the poaching either inject poison into the horn/tusks or dye them with color. Before anyone screams-- the article I read said the poison is NOT harmful to the animal but is harmful to the human to either handle or consume.

The issue really, in regards to peoples outrage, is not that he lurred a lion out of s park to then kill it. The outrage would still exist if he went in the park and killed it. Its not about if he used a bow, rather then a cannon, its about this man hunting a lion. Period. He is a big game hunter and not the only one.
The mob justice is interesting. And ominous.
He lost his carrer, his bussiness, his life has been threatened, he is in hiding,
He has not been charged with a crime.
He maybe a jackass, the world is full of jackasses and far worse.
Im not defending what he did, i dont hunt nor do i support it, im defending this mans right anyway to not get lynched, harrassed, his life ruined by mob justice which is a cancer to what is termed civilization.
He did something many dissagree with it. If he commited a crime, he needs his day in court.
I dont support extraditing him to a third world ****hole, that is a failed state, corrupt and an all round nightmare, the justice system in zimbabwe can hardly be called such.
He killed a lion, he has lost his crreer, lost his bussiness, his life has been for the most part ruined. There have been threats against his life, given the climate they shouldnt dismissed as idle.
He is a human bieng.
He should be charged, if not left alone

Cecil suffered a lot for 40 hours, I think.

I was surprised that Cecil was hurt for 40 hours which mean almost nearly 2 days before Dr. Palmer killed her with his gun. I guess that the Rangers did not suspect Cecil was missing and that it was too late to save her. :hmm:

Cecil was a he not a she.

Well have these angry africans arrested those africans responsible, in gaking the loof, working eith him to stalk and kill this lion?
Are suggesting america should apologize for every dick head move its citezens pull

Yes, the guide and the farmer that "helped" in the hunt have been arrested according to todays paper.

I think the dentist is going to find out what it is like to be hunted from everything I have read on it today and what was in the newspaper. People are actually putting a price on his head, kinda sounds like the old west.

I think the dentist is going to find out what it is like to be hunted from everything I have read on it today and what was in the newspaper. People are actually putting a price on his head, kinda sounds like the old west.

Right, and it is very ominous.
If he killed a human. He hardly would of made the news, and there would be no outrage nothing like the mob justice that is occuring.
What gives?

Last edited:

whoa. sheet just got real.

Jericho his brother was just shot and killed illegally

Back