intersting to discuss about NHL playoff

Leafs......Nothing!!!!!!!

Leafs are nothing!!! Hitchcock knows Belfour too well...enuff said...We are the powerhouse and the Leafs will choke itself and Domi will get pummelled by Brashear.:fu: :fu: :fu:

Re: Leafs......Nothing!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Whambambam
Leafs are nothing!!! Hitchcock knows Belfour too well...enuff said...We are the powerhouse and the Leafs will choke itself and Domi will get pummelled by Brashear.:fu: :fu: :fu:

:rofl: let you said whatever you are

Whambambam, what happen with your Philly's goalie. I was laugh at your goalie. mannnnnnn it was so suckerrrrrrrrrrrr. Leafs will win for sure. now Leafs lead series 1-0. :naughty:

You are the Sucker!!!! Leafs got raked by Flyers!!!!

Bottom line.....Enuff said!!!

Whoooooooooo!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Whambambam
You are the Sucker!!!! Leafs got raked by Flyers!!!!

Bottom line.....Enuff said!!!

Whoooooooooo!!!!!!!

good for you whatever

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
fine with me, in fact Leafs beat New Jersey Devils in Overtime last night.

get your fact right the devils did not lose and there is no reason to debate on which team will win because the devils will win the cup. :D

Originally posted by deafpower
get your fact right the devils did not lose and there is no reason to debate on which team will win because the devils will win the cup. :D

yeah Devil was lost to Leafs in regular season that's what I talking about that before.
anyway I am not surprise if Devil can be in final.

I am disappoint that Boston Bruins lost first round of playoffs so I am glad to see Anahiem mighty Ducks play against Dallas Stars. it really good games so far.

Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
I am disappoint that Boston Bruins lost first round of playoffs so I am glad to see Anahiem mighty Ducks play against Dallas Stars. it really good games so far.

unfortunely, New Jersey is very sstrong defence on BOston, that's why BOston can't make far in playoff running, I am not surprise

:kicks: Goldenleaf.. let wilds a chance..
:naughty:
hehe just kidding :)
but it will be a good challenge!!!
:curious:

:dance:

Back