intersting to discuss about NHL playoff

Whambambam. seem he got quiet now LOL LOL :laugh2:

wow Minnesota are back to tie with Vancouver Canucks. tomorrow night will be decide will advance western conference against Anahiem Mighty Ducks this weekend. wow hot game for them.

I hope to see Mighty Ducks go play againist Minnesota Wilds :) Quack, Quack, Quack, goooo ducks!!! WE WILL WE WILL QUACK YOU! :wiggle:

Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
I hope to see Mighty Ducks go play againist Minnesota Wilds :) Quack, Quack, Quack, goooo ducks!!! WE WILL WE WILL QUACK YOU! :wiggle:

yaeh it will be hot game tonight between MInnesota and Vancouver but i hate it will be late start tonight :ugh:

damn it Minnesota won and advance to Western Conference Final against Anahiem Mighty Ducks. what a unbelieve game. :shock:

now
Western Conference Final

Anahiem Vs. Minnesota

Eastern Conference Final

New Jersey Vs. Ottawa

who will be in final?? it should be a good one!!

I am not a fan of hockey but Minnesota should win against the Ducks, they have HEART, GUTS, AND DETERMINTION to come back in 2 series, it's just unbeliavable, congrats to the Wild and they deserve it!!!!!!

MN WIN MN WIN MN WIN MN WIN MN WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

h2.gif

Ottawa-NewJersey: i think ottawa will adavnce to finals

Anaheim-Minnesota: hm hard to say. the better one should advance to finals. but i hope the Ducks are going to beat the wild ;)

what ya all think?

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa Anhiem beat Minnesota 1-0 in 2nd overtime. what a hot hot hot game.

I am looking for Ottawa and New Jersey game, Go Sens Go!!!

yeeeeeaaaah Ducks wooooon

wow, wild were much better. thanks to giguere they couldn´t score *lol*

Ducks rulez

yeah, Minnesota almost to win in 3rd period but lucky Giguere got save the puck lucky bastard LOL

Originally posted by OnDaRockZ
:bowdown: Giguere

Wild :laugh2: :D ;)

Ottawa 2-0 NJ Devils 1st period

yup GO Sens GO!! I only support because it is only one Canada base team in playoff

@Deafghostfreak: do you like the Ducks due to Sykora who had been with devils in the past? ;)

Ottawa and Ducks each lead series 1-0

Originally posted by OnDaRockZ
@Deafghostfreak: do you like the Ducks due to Sykora who had been with devils in the past? ;)

Ottawa and Ducks each lead series 1-0

that's great games last night.

Back