intersting to discuss about NHL playoff

Originally posted by OnDaRockZ
tonight game 2 Ducks-Wild... will be a hot, hard game

oh yeah for sure , Good Luck

Yeaaaahhhhhh!!!!! I still want Ducks win the series then go to Stanley Cup! whoo! Quack Quack Quack, go duuuuuccks!!!!!

:wiggle:

now Devils are come back to tied 1-1 since they sscore 4-1 against Ottawa. bad start for Ottawa tonight.

what was going on? bad day for ottawa or lucky devils?

tonight game 3 Ducks-Wild

quack attack ;)

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I beleive Minnesota owe to win that time. sorry Ducks fan

now i am fail to said, wow Ducks are contuine to strong play the hockey tonight. they lead 4-0 :eek:

Minnesota - Anaheim 0-4 (0-1/0-3/0-0)
(Playoffstand 0-3)

aktuell0515_1.jpg
gallery3_1253.jpg
bouchard051403_vs_giguere.jpg
kariya051403_ducks_celebrate.jpg
gallery1_1037.jpg
giguere_congrats_cu.jpg

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah, one more victory!!
Quack quack quack

yeah I saw and what a eeffect team, and heart too !!! they will be in final for sure

now NJ lead 2-1 for this series against Ottawa. I think Ottawa are done for this season. NJ and Anahiem will play in Cup Final!!!

@GF74: for sure? i remember Minnesota being 1-3 against Colorado/Vancouver, coming back and at the end advance to next round. tonight will be hard game for the Ducks. I hope there is no comeback of the wild :D

Originally posted by OnDaRockZ
@GF74: for sure? i remember Minnesota being 1-3 against Colorado/Vancouver, coming back and at the end advance to next round. tonight will be hard game for the Ducks. I hope there is no comeback of the wild :D

nahh I don't think so Anahiem have a strong goalie Minnesota have no time to figure it out against Giggy!!

now NJ lead 2-1 for this series against Ottawa. I think Ottawa are done for this season. NJ and Anahiem will play in Cup Final!!!

Both teams got realllllly good goalies, I knew it would be tough games for them.

nahh I don't think so Anahiem have a strong goalie Minnesota have no time to figure it out against Giggy!!

seee I am right, I knew it Anahiem win tonight

Anahiem Mighty Ducks are Western Conference playoff champions
2003!!!

Congrats Ducks !!

@GF74: ;)

yeah, Ducks did it!!!!

1st Western Champions
1st time in StanleyCupFinals!!! Go Ducks Goooooo

Back