I will NEVER to buy new computers at Circuit City and other stores again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to tell you about the games. You know the games are not that really important to you guys. You need to understand that your life is short, and you guys should enjoy themselves to fix up something like hobbies. Computer game or Xbox is a not a real life or it will shrink your time. I'm not your mother. Okay?

For example, my nieces are pre-teenagers. They have an expensive Xbox. They spent a lot of time to play the games on a big television. In the reality, they did not know how to fix their clothes. They did not know how to clean up the dirt floor in the kitchen because they think that a cold water would come off the dirt. They do not know how to use the washing machine. Actually, they do not know how to fix simple broken things like a cracked tea cup, dish, and some other stuff.

I thank myself that I know how to fix things like using a sewing machine, building woods together, cooking, making arts, etc. I know these stuff in my old days. Nowadays, many deaf students are stuck because their school offers them to take a computer class after school - nothing else. Who is going to iron their clothes? I don't think that your husband or boyfriend knows how to iron a shirt. Most males like to drink beers and shout at TV sport games. They think that they deserve to be relax from work. Come on. Amen.

I need to tell you about the games. You know the games are not that really important to you guys. You need to understand that your life is short, and you guys should enjoy themselves to fix up something like hobbies. Computer game or Xbox is a not a real life or it will shrink your time. I'm not your mother. Okay?

For example, my nieces are pre-teenagers. They have an expensive Xbox. They spent a lot of time to play the games on a big television. In the reality, they did not know how to fix their clothes. They did not know how to clean up the dirt floor in the kitchen because they think that a cold water would come off the dirt. They do not know how to use the washing machine. Actually, they do not know how to fix simple broken things like a cracked tea cup, dish, and some other stuff.

I thank myself that I know how to fix things like using a sewing machine, building woods together, cooking, making arts, etc. I know these stuff in my old days. Nowadays, many deaf students are stuck because their school offers them to take a computer class after school - nothing else. Who is going to iron their clothes? I don't think that your husband or boyfriend knows how to iron a shirt. Most males like to drink beers and shout at TV sport games. They think that they deserve to be relax from work. Come on. Amen.

What? I only spent around 6-8 hours on Xbo 360 in one week, most of hours are my off work, such as on Wed and Thurs but I don't spend an 24 hours on games in one day, that no way!!!

Most computer games are exclusive but cannot release on Xbox 360, Wii or PS3.

Pacman - I am not sure if you are looking for a video card.

I looked it up on an auction website that sells a 128 meg Nvidia Geforce Mx 4000 AGP. I really don't know whether this card is good enough to run fast graphic.
http://thezlot.com/detail.asp?id=2444 .

It's not a good video card. It is absolutely worse than the one I recommended.

Pacman - I am not sure if you are looking for a video card.

I looked it up on an auction website that sells a 128 meg Nvidia Geforce Mx 4000 AGP. I really don't know whether this card is good enough to run fast graphic.
128 meg Nvidia Geforce Mx 4000 AGP - Listing # 2444 .

No, it's not good video card, also outdated...

I rather to get GeForce 5200 or over, such as GeForce 6200 or 7300 because they are running so smooth on PC games.

I have a friend who is a married guy but his first love is his video games. He lost so much quality time with his wife and kids due to spending hours playing games. That was when we all roomed together in one house 3 years ago..I hope he is not playing as much anymore. I just finally got to see how the people's addiction to the games can affect relationships.

I rather to get GeForce 5200 or over, such as GeForce 6200 or 7300 because they are running so smooth on PC games.

Heh. 5200.... outdated IMO.
I use a GeForce 7950GT KO for extreme video gaming.
Just build your own computer. So far mine cost $1,400 to build (i need to buy core 2 to replace my pentium D)
And it has never really given me any bull.

Besides, it is the specs of a computer that tells you whether it is going to work well or not. eMachines is looked down by many computer builders. No lie, my friend bought one. And then i went over his house and I told him it was a piece of sh*t. Anyways he paid me to build him a new computer, and LOVED it. Nice case with window/lights too. And then we both decided to destory his new eMachine with both my sledge and axe, instead of refunding it. Because that is how much we hate eMachine.
Have the video somewhere...not sure.

And I think I will just post my specs just FYI. To give you a good idea of what a pc like mine needs to last more than 5-8 years, maybe longer. Not to mention it is a Thermaltake Armor case. Massive giants.
pentium D 533mhz / 2GB Corsair XMS2 C4 (overclocked to 900mhz) / eVGA 680i SLI motherboard / eVGA 7950GT KO video card / 250GB SATA HD / 500W Ultra PSU / watercooled TT armor case / windows XP professional enterprise

Oh wow about the old video card. I don't understand why the seller want to sell the old card. No one even want it. What a waste of his time and money.

I have a friend who is a married guy but his first love is his video games. He lost so much quality time with his wife and kids due to spending hours playing games. That was when we all roomed together in one house 3 years ago..I hope he is not playing as much anymore. I just finally got to see how the people's addiction to the games can affect relationships.

Sad isn't it. Had met couple who got married and both love play video games together. They had chocolate truffle shape and look like game console. Their wedding cake is not.

I don't allow my kids to play game more than 2 hrs a day. When weather nice, I kick them out of house. I even threatened them if they keep playing games on PC, I'll disable it by taking out power supply. As for PSP 2, I can easily hide cuz it's small size. I hid console elsewhere in the house. Game boys, I can simply hide just like I did with PSP2. Kids need to learn to breathe fresh air and do responsibilty around the house and they'll thank me later in future.
Catty

Just build your own computer. So far mine cost $1,400 to build (i need to buy core 2 to replace my pentium D)

Besides, it is the specs of a computer that tells you whether it is going to work well or not. eMachines is looked down by many computer builders. No lie, my friend bought one. And then i went over his house and I told him it was a piece of sh*t. Anyways he paid me to build him a new computer, and LOVED it. Nice case with window/lights too. And then we both decided to destory his new eMachine with both my sledge and axe, instead of refunding it. Because that is how much we hate eMachine.

And I think I will just post my specs just FYI. To give you a good idea of what a pc like mine needs to last more than 5-8 years, maybe longer. Not to mention it is a Thermaltake Armor case. Massive giants.
pentium D 533mhz / 2GB Corsair XMS2 C4 (overclocked to 900mhz) / eVGA 680i SLI motherboard / eVGA 7950GT KO video card / 250GB SATA HD / 500W Ultra PSU / watercooled TT armor case / windows XP professional enterprise

No, GeForce 5200 isn't outdated yet but it does outdated on Windows Vista and still good to running on Windows XP. The Sims 2 and other many high-end games are running on GeForce 5200 so perfectly on Windows XP, that 256MB, better than 128MB. Windows Vista does require GeForce 6200 or over to running on that system.

I have admit that GeForce 5200 is around 70% better than Intel GMA 950.

I'm not considered to get GeForce 5200, though but I'm thinking about 512MB.

Btw, if GeForce 5200 is outdated then stores need stop to sell it but don't happen until later.

some of you thought i was serious when i said it was very difficult to build a computer. :'/

i was just being a joker. :'<

Very bad joke or nice cover up.

Depent what games you use? What games you like to play?

Nice spec. My friend complained about slow computer (Amd XP 2.4ghz and Ati 9800 pro) and CS:S run around 20-30fps at low settings. He got Intel E6300 1.83ghz for $80 from somewhere. I help him to pick right hardware(mobo,ram, gpu, and PSU) and built the computer for him.He got 8800GTS from newegg.com BIG JUMP from 20-30fps to 200fps at MAX settings for CS:S. He said WHOA!

Very bad joke or nice cover up.

Depent what games you use? What games you like to play?

Nice spec. My friend complained about slow computer (Amd XP 2.4ghz and Ati 9800 pro) and CS:S run around 20-30fps at low settings. He got Intel E6300 1.83ghz for $80 from somewhere. I help him to pick right hardware(mobo,ram, gpu, and PSU) and built the computer for him.He got 8800GTS from newegg.com BIG JUMP from 20-30fps to 200fps at MAX settings for CS:S. He said WHOA!

You means like that?
Newegg.com - XFX PVT80GGHF9 GeForce 8800GTS 320MB 320-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card - Retail

The Sims 2 (with 7-8 expansion packs), Zoo Tycoon 2, Roller Coaster 3, Test Drive Unlimited (at highest reolution, also it does more features than Xbox 360 version) and Sim City 4.

Sim City 4 is VERY BAD on Intel GMA and extreme graphic then forgot it!!!

I like Test Drive Unlimited. It's rocks!

You need GeForce 7 series (7800 to 7950GT) for games and low price.

My old PC, that I got one in 2003 for around $1,300 but Pentium 4 2.60 GHz is used to be expensive and brand new in 2003, also included with Intel Extreme Graphic, at 64MB.

That's real fucked up now... The motherboard in my PC don't support express 16x PCI and only support up to 1GB, that fucked up again.

I'm looking for replace into new motherboard in same case but is it hard to do it?

My old PC, that I got one in 2003 for around $1,300 but Pentium 4 2.60 GHz is used to be expensive and brand new in 2003, also included with Intel Extreme Graphic, at 64MB.

That's real fucked up now... The motherboard in my PC don't support express 16x PCI and only support up to 1GB, that fucked up again.

I'm looking for replace into new motherboard in same case but is it hard to do it?

You need new PSU,RAM, and CPU for new motherboard. It's super easy.

What's PSU?

Does I can replace the old one in same case?

Oh, I got it... It's power supply unit...

It's important to have one because of express 16x PCI, also require to have power to connect it...

Does I can replace old one in same case?

Oh, I got it... It's power supply unit...

It's important to have one because of express 16x PCI, also require to have power to connect it...

Does I can replace old one in same case?

Depent.. How big of you case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back