I want a boyfriend, please.

Steel said:
I always try my best to be a damn good guy whenever I go out with a girl...such as for movies and dinner, I'm the ONE who pays for the stuff while she doesn't and can save as much money as she wants whenever she goes out with me because...

Well I asked my mom, sister, and nephew to go out to dinners... and I paid for it.... I just paid $50 for that. You should have let a "girl" to take you out sometimes.... I tried to take a guy out but he turned me down. He rather take me out and pay for everything.

I don't go out wtih a girl who have bad breath, yellow teeth, and even wearing too much makeup like a clown, etc...

Okay.

She just has to be patient waiting for her b/f to finish work first. jobs always come first because you need the money for everything. gas, clothes, food, gifts, etc...everything.

Yeah but Priscilla Presley had to wait 2 years for her husband Elvis to come home, geez. Finally she had enough, and divorced.
Maybe women need 2 men, one man babysit her while the other man at work.
Women hate to be lonely. My 65 years old Aunt who lives alone, she would call my mom's house.... almost everyday.... cause she is soooo scare.
And other women called here too, and I remember at the hotel, my 70 years old cousin always calling out my mom's name in the middle of the night....
Cause she was scare to be alone. And I had a roommate from Africa, she woke me up sometimes....
Some Women hate being alone.

Are you familiar with the term, "treat others the way you want to be treated"?

yeah

my ex didn't treat me as much with respect and loyality so she didn't make our relationship any easier with her behavior that way so that was part of the reasons that I left her because I was so tired of giving her millions of chances by trying to make her happy and show her how much I love her and everything...by giving her tons of things that she needs and some that she wants and even took her out to a movie and dinner and stuff but in the end she just told me she doesn't love me anymore so then I just felt like I was struck by lighting when she told me that and thats when I decided to leave her and move on and she doesn't seem to care abou that anyway but the strange thing is that I still love her and she did love me before, but not anymore so I don't know what I could do make her love me again so there was nothing I can do about it and I learned that I can not make her happy...only SHE can make herself happy, if she does really appericate me the way I am and loves me for who I am and everything like that.

well, move on... she'll learn eventually..... she probably too young, and don't know what she wants. you just go ahead and find someone who can respect you and be loyal.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
well, move on... she'll learn eventually..... she probably too young, and don't know what she wants. you just go ahead and find someone who can respect you and be loyal.
she is young...yet it is pretty obvious that she has so much to learn. she just turned 18 a couple weeks ago and I don't think she was ever in a serious relationship before. she didn't seem to be too serious with other guys that she was with before me, either. I am already moving on, but my love for her will never move on because I won't ever forget some of the good things she've done for me. So yeah I'm trying to find someone else who can be as mature and as respectful and even as responsible for alot of things, etc...

Miss P that my point, YOU cant tell them who they are just over INTERNET. THAT IS BIG DIFFERENCE, WORDS you see in here may not explain exactly who they are just after one post or few posts. I suggest you start talk to one man you are interesting in for like few days to few weeks see how it goes, IF you feel more safe or comfortable to meet him in person, then do it at public place (more safer) or famailar place that people know you there. Frankly, I am more concern about your behavior in here which need improvement once that you work on it then maybe some guys will be interesting in you as IF you want to date again. IF you feel that you are not ready, then suggest you stop complain move on...I dont care if you are horny or not there lot and plenty of sex toys you could use. (I am not joking)

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Have you ever try 30's something years old women?

You might like it though.

Be careful, it may turn the men off. They did not want their eyes bounce up and down when the older women walking or running. Your advise is wrong !

Do not let the doctor kick with a rubber hammer on the knee. :nono:

Attachments

• Dr.gif
    Dr.gif
    44.6 KB · Views: 13
Miss*Pinocchio said:
Have you ever try 30's something years old women?

You might like it though.
uh no...like I said, I don't like to go out with older girls.

and I'll only be 21 in October! :roll:

Steel said:
uh no...like I said, I don't like to go out with older girls.

and I'll only be 21 in October! :roll:

Right, we must not come between Steel and his animes!! :nono:

/someone who speaks from experience! :lol:

Well I am 34, some boys turned heads when they found out how old I am.
I don't know, maybe I am too immature to be 34 or I look too young or older or something. :dunno:

:ugh:
I will be SMAHT said:
:wtf: why dont you try guys that age least than 20's u might be in jail anyway!? :popcorn: :laugh2:

20's??? They will be all over me!!!!!! :Ohno:
Making me have 10 or 12 babies and stuff. :lol:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
:ugh:

20's??? They will be all over me!!!!!! :Ohno:
Making me have 10 or 12 babies and stuff. :lol:
I don't think such young men would really fall for that... :ugh:

you said you were ugly and even Dennis thought you were ugly too but he never said that in AD...so, it seems to me like you are just making stuff up trying to make us ADers feel pity for you or something and most of the time you get us all confused and lost and you don't make much sense at all after you say "I want a boyfriend!" but thhhheeennn...you say, "I don't want a boyfriend...I don't want love...I don't want marriage I like to be single and I like it that way."

It seems to me that you are having some kind of a split personality problem or something.

I'm just expressing my own opinons here, that's all.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well I am 34, some boys turned heads when they found out how old I am.
I don't know, maybe I am too immature to be 34 or I look too young or older or something. :dunno:
I know why most guys turn their heads that way...perhas it's just because they are too young for you or that you are too young for them.

Remember that most guys, especially me, just like to go out with younger girls for a REASON.

While most girls like to go out with older guys because they feel that older guys are more handsome, and like to be with guys who have lots of power, and even some such musclar looking butt also. :roll:

Whatever. I just stay at home... wait until I am 45 or something age...
to look for good career or maybe try to be the next Martha Stewart, sell
stuff... and if men look at me strange and try to talk to me, then I will
remember what you said, "I am ugly" and I will think, "why would they want me, I hope men go away and don't take advantage of me or something...
and I don't want them being with me because I am unique or for humanitarian reason.... being with me cause they are alone and me alone.... just wasting my time" and I'll tell them, "hey black women are at high risk getting AIDS, so back off."
And I can just be myself, and be alone and just concentrate on making
other people happy by having a witty attitude....
And doing stuff for people... maybe help old people and volunteer, help donate, or do some fundraising activities. Maybe I do want to socialize,
but I'm just scare of men out there, I just want wait til I am 45 or something, cause I will remember what you said, "men like younger women".

There is more than life than just sex, marriage, and having boyfriends and stuff.
And I can make friends, and I can keep a friend, as long as she doesn't set me up with a guy or whatever....

That is my one main reason why I stay at home, to stay away from men,
cause they messed with me,, even when they don't want me....
just wasting my time and stuff.

Right now, my goal is to have a good career and have many friends and stuff.
My mom's friend wanted to hire me, and he wanted to hire me because
he knows me and knows that I am a nice person... and
other people are just cruel and spreading rumors about me....

So I can make friends, and those friends can help me out financially and stuff.

Finally ... some decent entertainment on this thread. Whew, something smells like desperation here. Miss P, you're not the only lady on the planet who would like to have a boyfriend. Keep the faith. He'll come along one day, when you're not really looking. By the way, you can have my ex-husband (stiffled laugh) :lol: I'm doing very well without him .....

LM60CT said:
Finally ... some decent entertainment on this thread. Whew, something smells like desperation here. Miss P, you're not the only lady on the planet who would like to have a boyfriend. Keep the faith. He'll come along one day, when you're not really looking. By the way, you can have my ex-husband (stiffled laugh) :lol: I'm doing very well without him .....

and men HATE desperate women... so it might make ur quest for men much harder these days... just a friendly reminder :D

I will be SMAHT said:
good idea!!! Miss P should signed up a tv show on desperate housewives!!!! :laugh2: :rofl:
ooooooooooor...how 'bout "fear factor"? I always liked that show! :D

Back