I want a boyfriend, please.

I will be SMAHT said:
good idea!!! Miss P should signed up a tv show on desperate housewives!!!! :laugh2: :rofl:

:rofl:

it is one of my fav shows btw!!!

FeistyChick said:
:rofl:

it is one of my fav shows btw!!!

:laugh2: yeaa mine too!! but damn i wondered what happened in the end when mike came in the house after left paul in desert! would he be shot inside of his house? cant wait for a second season come on.. if theres alot of viewers watching that show!! :dunno:

Miss P...

Miss P, I see you have quite a bit of criteria in searching for the right man. I respect your desire for the right man with all of the qualifications. However, I think its a bit too far. How old are you? I am 40 and I learned quite a bit about criteria that you can not force yourself to find the right person. For me, that scared alot of women away with my critera.

I learned to be myself and enjoy life and AT LEAST EXPECTED then the right man will come along!!

By the way, you said about that guy cross the street.. if he is persisting to check you out, that is in violation of your privacy laws and he should be charged with tresspassing on your driveway and stalking. In fact, 1 out of 4 women are raped. Yes, thats sad! Please tell that man to stay away from you. If he refuse to respect you, then you may can call the police.

Right now, my critera is very simple: a nice honest sweet Christian woman who is younger than I am who has never been married and has no children, period. Thats very short compared to alot of qualifications you are asking for. I know how you feel. Hey, I am still waiting but I have been enjoying my singlehoodness by doing things MYSELF such as to draw, design, travel, see the new Star Wars movies,.. etc. Why not you try the same??

How about this if you want to meet the right man, try your local singles dance. Its not a bar. Bars are meat markets and you dont want that. Go for singles dance since they are older, more mature, and they are seeking for relationship and marriage.

By the way, try this in person and its much better than online.

Well, I ll pray for your need, miss P. God bless!

Mark

Mr CNY Bachelor, I see you think I have quite a bit of criteria in searching for the right man. I am glad that you respect my desire for the right man with all of the qualifications. However, I don't think its a bit too far. I'm 34. Nice to meet you. Oh well too bad that I scared alot of men away with my critera.

I am myself and I enjoy life and I don't care if the right man will come along or not!!

By the way, I said about that guy cross the street.. I hope he isn't checking me out, yeah that is in violation of my privacy laws and he should be charged with tresspassing on my driveway and stalking. Yes, thats sad that women get raped.

He probably ring the doorbell and me, mom and my nephew probably didn't hear him. If he comes by again, I will ask him why he was here on my property. And if he gives me a good reason, then I will understand, but if he doesn't then I will tell him not to walk on my property or else.

Yeah, your critera is very simple: "a nice honest sweet Christian woman who is younger than I am who has never been married and has no children, period."

Thats very short compared to alot of qualifications I am asking for. I'm glad you know how I feel. I am enjoying my singlehoodness by doing things MYSELF such as travel and stuff. I did see the new Star Wars movies.

If I want to meet the right man, I'll try the church group for singles they got dating service and party there.

Thank you, Mark. I'll pray for you too. :D

Mr CNY Bachelor - excellent post! :thumb: And best luck to you! :)

Miss*Pinocchio - You might want to check this story to get some ideas of good places to meet a man. Best luck to you! :)

Mr CNY Bachelor said:
Miss P, I see you have quite a bit of criteria in searching for the right man. I respect your desire for the right man with all of the qualifications. However, I think its a bit too far. How old are you? I am 40 and I learned quite a bit about criteria that you can not force yourself to find the right person. For me, that scared alot of women away with my critera.

I learned to be myself and enjoy life and AT LEAST EXPECTED then the right man will come along!!

By the way, you said about that guy cross the street.. if he is persisting to check you out, that is in violation of your privacy laws and he should be charged with tresspassing on your driveway and stalking. In fact, 1 out of 4 women are raped. Yes, thats sad! Please tell that man to stay away from you. If he refuse to respect you, then you may can call the police.

Right now, my critera is very simple: a nice honest sweet Christian woman who is younger than I am who has never been married and has no children, period. Thats very short compared to alot of qualifications you are asking for. I know how you feel. Hey, I am still waiting but I have been enjoying my singlehoodness by doing things MYSELF such as to draw, design, travel, see the new Star Wars movies,.. etc. Why not you try the same??

How about this if you want to meet the right man, try your local singles dance. Its not a bar. Bars are meat markets and you dont want that. Go for singles dance since they are older, more mature, and they are seeking for relationship and marriage.

By the way, try this in person and its much better than online.

Well, I ll pray for your need, miss P. God bless!

Mark

Good post! :) This is what I was TRYING to tell Miss P...she needs to go out to enjoy activities that she likes, and one of my suggestions for activities was to go to a Singles church group. I was only trying to help her but she got offended.

Well well Miss P if you keep saying that you want a boyfriend, why dont u try to go to place where male dancing and stripping and tell me what you think? MMMM

Miss P...you don't need to find a relationship...you need to find the right person first!

otherwise, it'll be a waste if you keep breaking up with the wrong person 'til you find the right person.

that's exactly what I'm doing now...I don't need a relationship right now but need to find the right person first in order to fit in the relationship with us.

yeah, get to know him better first then and try to test anything as possible as if theres any chemistry in between of u and him and dont even try to open ur legs on first date to test theres a chemistry of course theres always a chemistry in sexually ways! :roll:

im hope for my new boyfriend and new man in my life! and i got pissed off at my mother for i met that man at hotlocalsex dating and he really cute but my mother thinks he is GAY! and i told clear to explain her! and im making e-mail to that man if he is gay or not! wait and see from him and he still mine! i told her i can handle it! and my mother almost kick me out and i would never get no house for me! that not fair! i told my mother if you would met my new man they would dating for while if my parents and my family would like him they plans getting married! my mother is nitwit!

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
im hope for my new boyfriend and new man in my life! and i got pissed off at my mother for i met that man at hotlocalsex dating and he really cute but my mother thinks he is GAY! and i told clear to explain her! and im making e-mail to that man if he is gay or not! wait and see from him and he still mine! i told her i can handle it! and my mother almost kick me out and i would never get no house for me! that not fair! i told my mother if you would met my new man they would dating for while if my parents and my family would like him they plans getting married! my mother is nitwit!

Sara Boyce

It doesn't matter if the man is gay, all men want some booty.
All booty look alike.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
It doesn't matter if the man is gay, all men want some booty.
All booty look alike.
eh... a jello-like big fat booty...at this point.

great now you are gonna give me nightmares. thanks alot, Miss P! ><

sara1981 said:

Sara Boyce
no offense but I just really find your story to be as hiralous as I thought...your mother thinking that a man you are dating is gay?! lol if he is, then he should've go to the gay club instead or something but anyway, maybe your mother's jumping to consulions or something...perhas something with his appearance or his acting or something so I dunno...depending on how long you get his reply on your e-mail and if you never get it..then you proably got a hint.

If he never replys to your question that if he is gay or not...then he IS gay because he would be embrassassed to tell you that he is.

however if he didn't, then he isn't gay at all...

but, there could still be a possiblyt that he can be gay if he reply something like, "I'm just not interested in men at this moment!" or something like that..."at this moment...?" then it's obvious that he is either gay or bi.

depends on his answer.

Steel said:
eh... a jello-like big fat booty...at this point.

great now you are gonna give me nightmares. thanks alot, Miss P! ><

what kind of booty do you have? ;)

Hello neighbor, Mr CNY Bachelor. Your DAMN right about what you said in your posting. From my experience, it is best to let the unexpect happens than to expect something to happen. High expectation has its devasating consequences, while have no expectation don't have the devasating consequences. Life is at its best when one don't expect anything and everything falls down, mostly positives. Some of you heard of this phrase "Tunnel vision", this is true if you are so focus on specific area and there is excellent chance that you will miss everything else.

So here is story that might give you an idea. There was raining hard and long. Flood begin to raise, there was a priest in the chapel Praying to god to resue him. There was bus coming by, the driver asked priest to come and join. Priest replied "No, god will take care of me". So bus driver drove away. Priest kept praying asking god for help. The flood raised to the second floor. There was a boat coming by, the captain of the boat screamed at the priest, "Come in!", and Priest replied "No, god will take care of me". Then Captain left. More rain came in and priest prayed so hard asking god to help. The flood raised to the teeple. Priest was on top of it and praying hard. Helicopter came by, the pilot threw out the ladder and ask the priest to come in. Priest replied "No, god will take care of me". The pilot said alright, off he went. An hour later the priest found himself in the heaven, facing god. The priest said "I prayed so hard asking you to rescue me, where have you been?" God replied "Are you an idiot? I have sent 3 guys to rescue you and you have turned them down, what did you expect???"

Steel said:
a chubby, (bit of hairy) white booty, thats what I have...

LOL!!!! I'll be dreaming about booty tonight.

Attachments

• 000_4_1_102.gif
    000_4_1_102.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 27
Miss*Pinocchio said:
LOL!!!! I'll be dreaming about booty tonight.

scussssssssse me miss p and steelboy! ... do we need to know this??? :roll: if you guys want to go further... do this in PMs :D

Back