I think I may have a ...

Mimsy

Reaction score
boyfriend!

I was out with friends tonight which included a guy I've had my eye on. He's a friend of a friend of a friend type of situation who comes out with us once in a while. We've flirted back and forth a bit whenever he was with us, but nothing really happened. Well, I got a call from a girlfriend asking me if it was ok to give the guy my phone number, since he asked her for it, but she said she'd have to check with me. I said YES, he just called and asked if I want to the Yankee game tomorrow (well, it's tomorrow already lol), and said he'd like to get to know me.

Now I know this doesn't mean boyfriend yet, it's just a "date", but I do hope we click being alone without the group. I've not been looking for a boyfriend, but I have been having the feeling that I hope we could go out. I've had a few non-serious "boyfriends" in school, but avoided getting in too deep. Now it feels comfortable for me to see if this could be a relationship. Now how do I tell him I'm a Mets fan, not a Yankee fan? LOL

Wirelessly posted

Thats awesome!!! Congrats to you! I hope all goes well at the game for you both :)

My girlfriend is a Detriot Lions fan. I'm Chicago Bears fan. Just tell him that you're a Mets fan. If he has a sense of humor, he'll talk about the great Mets team of 1962.

My girlfriend is a Detriot Lions fan. I'm Chicago Bears fan. Just tell him that you're a Mets fan. If he has a sense of humor, he'll talk about the great Mets team of 1962.

We had a very good time today. Yankees won. When I told him I'm a Mets fan, he thought it was fun for us to be rivals. He bought me a Yankees cap, and I wanted to tell him to save his money since I won't wear it :laugh2:, but then he said he'll wear a Mets cap when we go to a Mets game. Hmmm that means he's interested in me, yes?

That's great! Congrats, and hope you guys have a blast together. :yesway:

Wirelessly posted

Glad ya both had a great time!!! Sure looks like he is interested! :)

That's great! Congrats, and hope you guys have a blast together. :yesway:

Wirelessly posted

Glad ya both had a great time!!! Sure looks like he is interested! :)

Thanks Alex and Devyn!

This may sound corny, but when we got back to my building, I said thank you and did some small talk (really nice) and I thought that was it, but he said he'd ride up the elevator with me (I live on the 16th floor). No kiss at the door, but a really sweet hug, and I liked that. Even though I'm sure it'll be great to kiss him:kiss:, I like it that he didn't just go for it right away. But then being a typical girl (I guess LOL), I thought oh no why didn't he give me a kiss??? :laugh2:

It sounds like this guy likes you but not sure if it's gonna be a relationship or not. I'd say give him another shot and see where it goes. Nothing ventured nothing gained!

He might just be nervous to make the first move. You are very beautiful. Sometimes guys just get nervous.

A Nilhilist,
Let's say he doesn't call me in the next few days. Should I call him? He never gave me his phone number, but I have it on my cell from when he called me the first time. When we said goodnight, he said "I'll see you soon", but that's it. BUT earlier in the day he did mention going to a Mets game with me, so I'm thinking that means something. I know I'm thinking too far ahead, but I'm excited about this.

Congratuations!~
At least you have some exciting experience, than me, where I still have to get some >.<

Don't get your hopes go high, just go with the flow, and good luck. :)

Go with the flow, simple but GOOD advice!

And now I have to go to bed, it's almost 3 am and I have class in the morning. I'm still on my summer body clock. Goodnight!

My girlfriend tries to get me to wear Detroit Lions stuffs. She does wear Chicago Bears stuffs for me. Have fun. Enjoy your youth!!!!

he took you to football that bloke thing now you take him to chick flick or something girlish or be one sided ,get boundary sorted now mim.i did not do that and now i suck with every sport going and i hate sport but good luck to you both hope what you desire for

he took you to football that bloke thing now you take him to chick flick or something girlish or be one sided ,get boundary sorted now mim.i did not do that and now i suck with every sport going and i hate sport but good luck to you both hope what you desire for

Baseball, not football. And since she said she's a Mets fan, she probably enjoys watching baseball (not a comment on the team since I din't keep up with sports). Many women here enjoy going to sporting events.

Baseball, not football. And since she said she's a Mets fan, she probably enjoys watching baseball (not a comment on the team since I din't keep up with sports). Many women here enjoy going to sporting events.

ok

Back