I got...

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
I recently got a few kewl things during the past couple days. Thursday night, I went to the NTID Star Search. One group was raffling a VCR/DVD player there... and I won! Heh! After that event, I headed back to my room. On the way, I picked up a copy of the lastest Reporter magazine (a RIT published weekly magazine) and found that they posted something that I commented about as well as my picture! Whew! Then, the next day... I got more things. I went to Best Buy to pick up my copy of Reservoir Dogs on DVD for $4. While I was there, I realized that they just released the long-awaited Xbox bundle... the Halo Limited Edition Green Xbox Console Bundle! So, I got it... now I'm a proud owner of a Xbox! Heh! Afterwards, I stopped by Walmart and got Haunted Mansion on DVD. I then stopped by the mall and traded in my previous Xbox game, Halo for Command & Conquer: Zero Hour (a computer game, expansion pack for C&C: Generals). Whew! I wonder if I'm gonna get anything today? Hmm...

Have you ever had a bunch of things happen to you like that or gone out on a shopping spree like that?
 

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Here's the Xbox that I'm referring to:

green%20xbox%20large.jpg


Only thing different is that it comes with "Halo" printed on the front/right of the console. The bundle comes with a free copy of Halo and previews for Halo 2.
 

Ocie Denver

Member
stopped by the mall and traded in my previous Xbox game, Halo for Command & Conquer: Zero Hour (a computer game, expansion pack for C&C: Generals).
GameStop store? That's my favorite video game to shop.
-----
I just have some lucky days like found a rare video game Shogo: Mobile Armor Division (lucky, it came with RPG game, Septerra) in EB Electronic store I have been searching in months. Or bought Bionicle the Game on GC for just $20.
 

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Deathpit said:
GameStop store? That's my favorite video game to shop.
-----
I just have some lucky days like found a rare video game Shogo: Mobile Armor Division (lucky, it came with RPG game, Septerra) in EB Electronic store I have been searching in months. Or bought Bionicle the Game on GC for just $20.
Actually, it was EB World. EB World had a $15 trade-in offer for Halo and had Command & Conquer: Zero Hour available for $20. GameStop didn't have that $15 trade-in offer for Halo (it was less) and didn't have C&C: ZH available. That's why. Yes, I do like GameStop... I usually visit EB World when needed or they have better offers. :thumb:
 

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Steel said:
about time for you to get an Xbox!

congrats and don't forget to get Halo 2 coming this year. ;)
You bet! I'm glad I waited though. Now, I've got the green edition! I might buy a GBA in June when they release the Class NES Edition GBA. :thumb:
 

saxxykitty78

Well-Known Member
:laugh2: of course I had went on shopping spree and got what i don't need but eh.. it's fun to go shopping once in a while but NOT often or u wud end up bein broke :P
 

Steel X

Well-Known Member
VamPyroX said:
You bet! I'm glad I waited though. Now, I've got the green edition! I might buy a GBA in June when they release the Class NES Edition GBA. :thumb:
yeah...your pretty lucky to get alot of special edition products...I wish I would've waited also but oh well I'm okay with "regular looking" products that I have now because they can still be worth a fortune someday. :)

keep up the good work, collector.
 

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Steel said:
yeah...your pretty lucky to get alot of special edition products...I wish I would've waited also but oh well I'm okay with "regular looking" products that I have now because they can still be worth a fortune someday. :)

keep up the good work, collector.
Thanks. I consider it luck for myself. I tend to procrasinate at times... and it does pay off at times too. If I'm desperate enough and have enough money for it, I'll get it right away... like I did for Zelda for Gamecube. I didn't have enough money for a Gamecube when it was released, but by the time I had time and money... the Platium Edition Gamecube was released so I was able to get my hands on that. Heh! My mom got me a $150 gift card to Best Buy... but I was too busy to go out and get the Xbox plus it actually cost $180 at that time. By the time the price went down to $150, they advertised the Halo Edition and I happened to be there when they released it... heh! So, I'm just damn lucky! Now, I've got 6 games for Xbox, 4 games for Gamecube, and 2 games for Playstation 2. Soon, I'll be getting more during the summer. :thumb:
 

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
TweetyBird said:
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally u won!!! and u can get something DVD for ur own!!!
I already own over 100 DVDs. I've been playing them on my ex-girlfriend's DVD player or on my Playstation 2. Now, I can avoid using my Playstation 2 because if I continued to use it on my Playstation 2, it would burn out.
 

CoolieFroggie

New Member
VamPyroX said:
Here's the Xbox that I'm referring to:

green%20xbox%20large.jpg


Only thing different is that it comes with "Halo" printed on the front/right of the console. The bundle comes with a free copy of Halo and previews for Halo 2.
:jaw: didnt know that has a COLORS for xbox is only Green only or any colors?!?! heard xbox can download more than 3,000 games on it is that true?!?!
 

Steel X

Well-Known Member
games? I think you are thinking of music, actually so...I dunno.

Perhas you are talking about another console, "Phantom" which is actually a PC console and lets you download games online and then play 'em whenever you want and stuff like that...but I just think it's gay so I'm better off onto console gaming rather than PC gaming, which is just alittle too much for me...okay that's enough so anyway, Vampy? I thought there's a "Halo" logo showing on the front of the green Xbox?
 

Steel X

Well-Known Member
VamPyroX said:
Thanks. I consider it luck for myself. I tend to procrasinate at times... and it does pay off at times too. If I'm desperate enough and have enough money for it, I'll get it right away... like I did for Zelda for Gamecube. I didn't have enough money for a Gamecube when it was released, but by the time I had time and money... the Platium Edition Gamecube was released so I was able to get my hands on that. Heh! My mom got me a $150 gift card to Best Buy... but I was too busy to go out and get the Xbox plus it actually cost $180 at that time. By the time the price went down to $150, they advertised the Halo Edition and I happened to be there when they released it... heh! So, I'm just damn lucky! Now, I've got 6 games for Xbox, 4 games for Gamecube, and 2 games for Playstation 2. Soon, I'll be getting more during the summer. :thumb:
what games you get for Xbox so far?

you should try "dead or alive 3" since it is definetly one of my favorite fighting games ever and now on the "platinum hits" price tag. :thumb:

also, "dead or alive xtreme beach volleyball" is great too so I think it's about $30 or $40 now...still fun to play. ^^
 

Maria

Active Member
Premium Member
VamPyroX said:
Here's the Xbox that I'm referring to:

green%20xbox%20large.jpg


Only thing different is that it comes with "Halo" printed on the front/right of the console. The bundle comes with a free copy of Halo and previews for Halo 2.

Oh, wow. That's nice! It looks like it's "Army" in colour. :lol:
 

DeafSCUBA98

Active Member
funnycat78 said:
:laugh2: of course I had went on shopping spree and got what i don't need but eh.. it's fun to go shopping once in a while but NOT often or u wud end up bein broke :P
yeah.. when i got bonus from wal-mart i ended up buying a fax machine.. which i don't accually need it :roll: so few days later i retlize i don't need it so i took it back to the store and said "its broken" so i replace it with a different style of printer.. got the copy/scan/print ones :D and i basically need that
 

saxxykitty78

Well-Known Member
DeafSCUBA98 said:
yeah.. when i got bonus from wal-mart i ended up buying a fax machine.. which i don't accually need it :roll: so few days later i retlize i don't need it so i took it back to the store and said "its broken" so i replace it with a different style of printer.. got the copy/scan/print ones :D and i basically need that

:laugh2: clever... :thumb: I should bring something back if I really don't need it but eh.. I have bad habit I admit who doesn't? :roll:
 

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
CoolieFroggie said:
:jaw: didnt know that has a COLORS for xbox is only Green only or any colors?!?! heard xbox can download more than 3,000 games on it is that true?!?!
Right now, they have 3 colors. The first one is the original... in black. The second one is this green one which is the Limited Edition Halo Xbox Console. There's now a third one which is the Limited Edition Mountain Dew Xbox Console, which is only available through collecting caps. I wouldn't mind getting that though, heh!

prz_game3_coming_le2.gif
 
Top