I got new Ipad 2

I think we need an enlarged photo with red circles and arrows to clarify for her. Draw a picture. :lol:

Sara, can you take pictures with your new iPad camera? Did you take any pictures yet?

Do you see the camera app icon on your iPad screen?

Sara, can you take pictures with your new iPad camera? Did you take any pictures yet?

Do you see the camera app icon on your iPad screen?

yes i did everythings and my mom says have free apps sometimes pay on apps

* FACEPALM *

Sara, just take a picture of your iPad and upload it to here and we will decide if it is iPad or iPad 2, obviously, you can't figure out what we are asking.

JUST POST A PIC OF THE IPAD YOU HAVE IN YOUR POSSESSION.

What do u expect? Sara is talking bullshits. Ignore her/him. Its Ipad 2

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a "make you laugh" contest on Project Endeavor website to win a Pad2. The company picked a winner. We looked at the contest, and we were confused that he actually won it because there is nothing special on his picture. There were about ten contestants and I like four of them, and they are not the winner. That is something not right about it. I wonder that the company broke the rule because they know the contestant. Sigh!

Actually, the company would have provided two Pad2 for the contest because the company received our government's millions of dollars.

I heard that iPad 3 will be coming this spring. Includes A-6 processer, longer life battery as double, HD display and FaceTime HD. Current iPad 2s are out of stock in some stores. Project Endeavor can sell it instead of iPad 2, hopefully?

Watch and listen for new iPad 3 official announcement at 1 PM eastern time on March 7. :hmm:

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

:hmm: My birthday is in March....

Well, I am disappointed that Project Endeavor sells used or refurbished iPad2, not even iPad3. I am not sure that I want it for a half price. Supposedly, the new iOS system or new apps that might not work with older iPads later.

Well, I am disappointed that Project Endeavor sells used or refurbished iPad2, not even iPad3. I am not sure that I want it for a half price. Supposedly, the new iOS system or new apps that might not work with older iPads later.

I got 64GB iPad 2 from some Best Buy stores under Project Endeavor and checked unboxing and unpacked all of iPads, charger and cords. That s brand new. Not used and refurbished iPad 2.

64 GB iPad 2 costs $300
32 GB iPad 2 costs $250

That s cheap price!!! They said that new iPad (3rd gen) might be selling this summer or fall. But They may stop selling any devices end of Dec. 2012 or after.

What s new app are not working on iPad 2?

Last edited:
Back