How is your weather today?

It cold wet and windy, but then it is mid Winter here! :)

Of course a large group of us will arrive to stay with you tonight!

Here has been the third day straight of 110 degree index -- it's exactly feeling like we are in Florida. Oh no! UGHHHHHH Friggin' hate it. No wonder tooooooo many people here at my (parents' house) right now - my sister, brother in law, my 3 nephews, neighbors and the kids from next doors come here to use the pool for swimming in to cool off. OMG. My eldest sister is coming over tonight.

Keep in mind that this sort of weather creates HUMONGOUS storms. I expect quite a few bad tornado strikes before long. :Ohno:

Keep in mind that this sort of weather creates HUMONGOUS storms. I expect quite a few bad tornado strikes before long. :Ohno:

I think DeafCaroline posted a video of one...

I went to the beach this morning. When I walked on the sand and it was so hot. I dropped my fold chair, and the cooler on the ground. I walked to the water, with my water shoes on, but I can't run and jump in the water because there are a lot of stones around, which is a pain... and the tide was very, very low. The water was so cold but I felt so good, to be in the water. Aaah!!!
I will go to the beach again tomorrow morning.

We had a little cooler yesterday, but for today and tomorrow it is supposed to be in the upper 90's with high heat index again.

Same here. Yesterday wasn't that bad but today. So HOT and... unbelievable!!! I let A/Cs running all day because of my cat.

Here has been the third day straight of 110 degree index -- it's exactly feeling like we are in Florida. Oh no! UGHHHHHH Friggin' hate it. No wonder tooooooo many people here at my (parents' house) right now - my sister, brother in law, my 3 nephews, neighbors and the kids from next doors come here to use the pool for swimming in to cool off. OMG. My eldest sister is coming over tonight.

Too many people with this heat - 110 degrees!!
I hope enough room for you.

The temp. here dropped a bit. 94 degrees at this hour!!

heat index was 120 in DC. My AC bill? Nothing! I live in a ground level apartment that stays a nice 79 degrees all day long with no AC needed. But I do have it if I want. :)

My friend said the same thing. She doesn't need A/C, even tho, she doesn't have an A/C, only a fan. No problem for her. Lucky her!

In Montreal, it was 35 degrees celsius with a humidex of 45 degrees. HOT. It translates to about 113 degrees Fahrenheit, I think. That was the same day as that storm video I posted.

Can you please show me the video?

mid 90's today, suppose to be the same tomorrow... still too hot for me.

It's been hot and miserable here. Today was a 'cool' day - temps in the upper 90s with a heat index of near 110. Yesterday it got to an actual temp of 107 degrees at the farm with a heat index of 118. I nearly died. Needless to say, I was zapped by the time I got done. I came home and took a cool shower.

BTW - that supercell storm over Montreal was epic!

:dance:I am originally from Jacksonville but I was on my way to Naples and the weather was stormy-I loved it!:giggle:

Back