How is your weather today part II

that's too bad that your daughter can't go...maybe there's a different festivity she could attend. Possibly it will return next year?

yeah white dogs and mud don't mix. Black dogs and mud....not so hot either.... although they'd like to think so....:lol:

The winter festival is every year but it been postpone or called off when Old Man winter oversleep . We had very little snow so far. Yeah Marty want to get into a pile of gravel at a park and sniff around in it. UGH !
My granddaughter got to go sledding some place else. I loved to go sledding when I was little too and we seem to get snow every winter .
I don't recall it getting warm when I was younger. Do you ?

12552655_1564100950582239_2958971601863853060_n.jpg

WhatDidYouSay #1361....

I remember going sledding too and it seemed we had lots more snow, and it wasn't as warm overall, that's true, it seems to me.

I'm glad your granddaughter got to go sledding at a different place. I remember going sledding at a park which had a pond down the sledding hill but aside from the main path of the sledders; they also had snow fencing they put up to prevent access to the pond. One day we went sledding there and had a close call. I always had a good time sledding and we had a sled which rode two kids. We would take turns being the one "driving".

I think it was my friend in front that day - we were probably about 10 - and the steering part didn't work out so well :lol: we zoomed right down the hill into another kid and sent him flying <it seemed to me that he literally went flying over our heads> and kept going went off course, heading for the pond...somehow righted ourselves and slammed into the snow fence and got knocked off the sled. I remember yelling but it was mostly with laughter - we thought it was hysterical - however there was lots of other, more serious...screaming.....

so far as gravel - dog + horse poo - follow your imagination.....

We're in the middle of a blizzard. I'm sure it's nothing like the East Coast had, though. Hubby has already snowblown the driveway twice, and can't even see it again now. Getting home from work was twice as long, I'm wondering what the morning drive is going to be.

It is snowing. My two cars died on me. I guess god is warning me that I shouldn't go out in the storm.

We're in the middle of a blizzard. I'm sure it's nothing like the East Coast had, though. Hubby has already snowblown the driveway twice, and can't even see it again now. Getting home from work was twice as long, I'm wondering what the morning drive is going to be.

We still have snow left from that huge storm. The blizzard part of it wasn't too bad though...just so much snow that's all.

Feeling like Feb :shock:
This weekend will be in the teens with windchill near 0. Then it warms up starting Monday.

After 2 nights of near freezing...it's a beautiful day!...Got the Heat off....Old Man Sun is actually smiling again....

Going to be upper 70's to near 80 this weekend.

It was -1 when I got up this morning (I've had worse - we had -10+ 2 weeks ago) but warmed up to about 18. The next 2 days will be just as cold, if not colder (I think tomorrow's high is 7) but then starting next week we finally get into the 30's. Time for some photography work then :)

Been in the 70's for quite awhile now. Apparently this is normal for an El Nino year. Hopefully the rain will return.....so not ready for winter temps to be over yet. We need a lot more rain.

Back