How can I be approved for the Postwhores?

What is old is new again. RIP postwhore club group. Hello thread.
UPDATE: I have reached 3,500 atm. :cheers:

Last edited:
*waits for the inevitable post...*

"The last post in this thread is from 2010... why are you bringing back a dead thread?!!!!"

(I would never say that but I can think of a few who would).

Interesting thread- saw some nifty dreamed up merchandise on the last page lol.

One billion more posts and I can join this exclusive club!

"The last post in this thread is from 2010... why are you bringing back a dead thread?!!!!"

Intresting thread indeed, this place must have been pretty active back then

And great to see that like half of the Postwhores are still around

congrats.. on making 5,000 posts and u are officially in 5,000 club.. I'm not near there yet ;) hope you are enjoying this site :)

Because I can and I would. Save database space if I created another thread that defines the same purpose. You will get to know what we can do especially veteran AD'ers who were very, very active back then. ;)

One billion more posts and I can join this exclusive club!

There used to be a group, one of the software's old feature. You join as a member of public/private group whom meet the requirements.

Seems to be a nice feature back then, we don't need it now. A thread and bumming is just good enough.

Because I can and I would. Save database space if I created another thread that defines the same purpose. You will get to know what we can do especially veteran AD'ers who were very, very active back then. ;)

Oh I believe you. I've done the same... and I don't mind that people bring up old threads to reply in- for the very reason you said.. saves space...and cuts down on duplicate thread (sadly most people will just post a new thread anyway). But I can say there are people who get annoyed at threads older than 5 years old popping back up. Poking a bit at those people. I've been around forums in one form or another (back to Prodigy for DOS even lol) for about 20 years now so know how things work- and have heard many things about how AD was back in the day since I'm a relative 'noob' here- only been here 2 years but have seen my share of fun...and drama.

Looking forward to getting to know you though. :D

Back