How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. sounds like a plan.

I think I'm going to be frozen solid, no mobility to give or receive hugs. Pretty sure I'm quarantining myself to the house by the fire place.

nuclear_explosion_atlas_3.jpg

Ahhhhh, warmth.... :D

Just take some of my pies to eat when you get cold so it'll cause an explosion and you'll have a toilet fire to warm yourself with ;)

Just take some of my pies to eat when you get cold so it'll cause an explosion and you'll have a toilet fire to warm yourself with ;)

:ugh: I don't think I like the fact that I have to suffer with stomach discomfort before I get warm... :laugh2:

pie-fish.jpg

:ugh:

An American was telling one of his favorite jokes to a group of friends. "Hell is a place where the cooks are British, the waiters are French, the policemen are Germans, and the trains are run by Italians."

The lone European in the group pondered all this for a second and responded, "I can't say about the police and the trains, but you're probably right about going out to eat. A restaurant in Hell would be one where the cooks are British and the waiters are French - and the customers are all Americans."

Excited!! I booked 2x return flights (Sydney - Melbourne and Sydney - Perth) for a cool $210 in total :D Gotta love Boxing Day sales!!

Pretty good!! Ordered another crate for my pup and got a $180 crate with all kinds of coupons and sale prices and total cost was $59.

Extreme fog. Visibility less than 1/4 mile according to the news. Worse here.

I feel great and at the same time I feel horrible :?
The weather is terrible today :/
Sadly today when I was trying to communicate with my gran I got angry because she couldn't understand me. I know it's wrong to be angry at someone who can't sign but I guess I just didn't want to have to accommodate for everyone else like I always have to

I feel great and at the same time I feel horrible :?
The weather is terrible today :/
Sadly today when I was trying to communicate with my gran I got angry because she couldn't understand me. I know it's wrong to be angry at someone who can't sign but I guess I just didn't want to have to accommodate for everyone else like I always have to

Just curious, who didn't understand who? Do you speak? Does your Gran hear? I might have missed your introduction, sorry.

while my day was great I am now feeling sadness...its going to be 10 years now since my brother passed away..

while my day was great I am now feeling sadness...its going to be 10 years now since my brother passed away..

Ahhhh sad. Those dates when our loved ones pass are never forgotten. My son died February 25th. I try to celebrate his birth instead of his death. Regardless I still get pretty down.

I like doing something positive, makes me feel a little better. Like donate a few books to a school, library etc. write in the front cover "In Memory of ----"

We also get balloons, everyone writes a note, tie them to the balloon and let it go up to heaven.

Ahhhh sad. Those dates when our loved ones pass are never forgotten. My son died February 25th. I try to celebrate his birth instead of his death. Regardless I still get pretty down.

I like doing something positive, makes me feel a little better. Like donate a few books to a school, library etc. write in the front cover "In Memory of ----"

We also get balloons, everyone writes a note, tie them to the balloon and let it go up to heaven.

sorry to hear about that...*hug* I hhave truly never done anything I just prefer to be by myself that day...as for his birthday...he never liked celebrating it. What you do does sound like a good idea.

sorry to hear about that...*hug* I hhave truly never done anything I just prefer to be by myself that day...as for his birthday...he never liked celebrating it. What you do does sound like a good idea.

It helps me a lot. A simple letter, expressing how you feel. Then send it up on a balloon. Or if you have a river, beach you can send a message in a bottle.
Try it I think it would be good for you,

OR if you want to do something big in his memory, why don't you build a fish tank and donate it in your brothers name to like a Children's Hospital.
Have a plaque made with his name etc.

That would be so cool.

When my son passed away, my dad took it really hard. He even left his job at the hospital. He worked at the hospital were my son was taken to the morning he died. My dad could not go back.

My son had a small savings account, so we bought my dad a grandfather clock with an engraved plaque "Love Your Angel" many tears shed that day. My dad would sit for hours watching and listening to that clock. One day it will be back in my house,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back