How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling like I want a batch of cookies.

We have flooding going one and it's raining lightly again today. Luckily it is not my neighborhood.

I have been extremely tired but I am still recovering from 4-5 days in the hospital. the antibiotics make me very thirsty and sleepy. See the doc for a follow-up this next Wednesday.

Feeling very stressed from my job with many issues popping up and then just got news from my husband that my son has asthma and will need glasses. I am ready for a hot bath with wine and then go to bed early.

Does your son take any medicine for asthma? inotice too many boys have asthma at this age. Weird. My son has asthma as well.

Does your son take any medicine for asthma? inotice too many boys have asthma at this age. Weird. My son has asthma as well.

Well, he would get asthma-like symptoms whenever he was sick but nothing serious. We have a breathing treatment machine for that. Then recently, he seemed to be gasping for breath more and more often even just for running around. He had a dr apt yesterday and they checked him and discovered that he has acute asthma now so now, he needs to have an inhaler with him at all times. Geez...

The funny thing is that he is proud to have an inhaler and will get glasses. He wants to be like mommy and daddy as we both wear glasses too. Awww...

Well, he would get asthma-like symptoms whenever he was sick but nothing serious. We have a breathing treatment machine for that. Then recently, he seemed to be gasping for breath more and more often even just for running around. He had a dr apt yesterday and they checked him and discovered that he has acute asthma now so now, he needs to have an inhaler with him at all times. Geez...

The funny thing is that he is proud to have an inhaler and will get glasses. He wants to be like mommy and daddy as we both wear glasses too. Awww...

Awww how adorable.. LOL

My son often got sick (bad cold or bad lungs) then turned out that he has asthma. He takes singluar every night and inhaler is necessary if he plans to run or play sports or gym or activities then he uses inhaler (veniltor) sp?. I have to be careful to order the inhaler and USE it up, i have couple of extra and they will be expired this summer uh no! i learned the lesson. Just two inhaler instead of three or four. oh well.

had two migrains in last two weeks still getting over them so doing very little

had two migrains in last two weeks still getting over them so doing very little

Yeah...they can really knock you for a loop, Caz...Used to suffer also...but have been able to manage my stress much better and it's helped....Hope it all gets better for you real soon. Miss ya around AD...

thank rr..i think because this identy theft it playing on my mind

Feeling a little sad. My daughter in Ireland is having a birthday tomorrow. First time we won't be celebrating it together. She had an amazing time in Spain and now is back to a very wet and cold Dublin. I miss her so much but am so happy she is experiencing so many wonderful things. Her next trip is to Portugal for school.

Feeling very stressed from my job with many issues popping up and then just got news from my husband that my son has asthma and will need glasses. I am ready for a hot bath with wine and then go to bed early.

That can be stressful. How is your son taking the news?

Last week on the coldest day of the year I went outside to cut firewood and stack them. Sawdust got onto the sweat on my face and froze into it. I went inside and washed my face and found out I took off a layer of skin from my nose. Turns out I had frostnip, a milder version of frostbite. The skin on my nose is growing back, slowly but surely. Hah. Old man winter really did nip me by the nose this time. :lol:

He is proud of having his own inhaler! lol

My son had terrible asthma when he was little. He carried his inhalers in a Ninja Turtle lunch box. His asthma almost disappeared when he got older.

A trick.......it is hard to tell if an inhaler is empty, place it in a bowl full of water.....if it floats it is empty, sinks it is still good.

Hope he feels better soon.

My son had terrible asthma when he was little. He carried his inhalers in a Ninja Turtle lunch box. His asthma almost disappeared when he got older.

A trick.......it is hard to tell if an inhaler is empty, place it in a bowl full of water.....if it floats it is empty, sinks it is still good.

Hope he feels better soon.

Oh wow..thanks for the tip! He was fine when we were walking several blocks in DC today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back