How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling like crap, study is just...alot....and alot of unhelpful lectuerers,,,the worst uni just gottan worse...as soon i get this PG Dip, im gonna go the rest elsewhere, they have shoddy ethic standards

feeling like crap, study is just...alot....and alot of unhelpful lectuerers,,,the worst uni just gottan worse...as soon i get this PG Dip, im gonna go the rest elsewhere, they have shoddy ethic standards

Doesn't sound fun... Hope it gets better for you!

Wirelessly posted

Very tired from a long day. Today, relax and enjoy the remainder of the weekend.

Am in a lot of pain. Fell 4 times. Twice in the house, once on the road and once in the grass/sand.

Am in a lot of pain. Fell 4 times. Twice in the house, once on the road and once in the grass/sand.

My heavens!...Worry about you too much, seem to keep falling down...hopefully you'll get that Scooter...maybe get ur hubby to install a lawn mower mower on it or something since you were concerned about the batteries....

Wirelessly posted

I am tired after, a long weekend of fun and adventure with my cousin. We had a great time at the beach :)

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:

I hope you will be fine. Thank God you didn't break any bones. Take care of yourself!

ur brain is taxed too....it's taxing!....put back on ur bunny suit, Grummer...time to let "loose" and chill...maybe?

ive got No time to let loose, just had a 2hours nap, 2pm >4pm. just woke up, will have coffee and get back to reading. at least I am looking aftermyself, by taking sleeps when i really need ot, rather than coffee all day and pushing that's might get wee work done but in few days it will hit with a bang like ending up sleeping for 2 whole day, not risking that.

it's that just some of the stuff I'm reading is incredibly hard, research at its deepest, bringing sociology into the core. - thats my words, how i felt, its good, but Very challengeing! and trying my damnest to keep it in view 'its a challenge , instead of 'its too hard'...
quite taxing , yup.

you'd better get that sorted out sooner than later, thats too much falling over. Sorry, must be painfu, are there some 'blind spots' around your home? ask hubby to smoothen it over or something, like if it can be done, dont put up with it, get it sorted, oftentimes we cant help it, (when i use reading glasses its too risky to walk around outside with it, i cant see right below me and i nearly trip over often too)

it is horrible on bad migrance :( sleepy bad headache i don't know I feeling bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back