How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll towel up and put it under neck when go to bed.
i bit pissed, crumbled had fag today back on the horse again tomorrow

roll towel up and put it under neck when go to bed.
i bit pissed, crumbled had fag today back on the horse again tomorrow

Pissed: I wonder if you mean drunk as in England, or angry as in US..

Talking about "neck pain"....been having episodes of it for 2 months....moving from the right to the left side....even went to the ER with it last month....Nothing was found wrong....asked if I had fell or something...but No, that was not the case......And now thinking it's due to "tension"...so using a good muscle rub for it.....one with lots of "menthol"...

Could be a viral or virus...or thyroid problem, I'm guessing....so 2 pillows behind my back while I sit at the computer is helping a lot.

have you been in a car accident for the past several years?

I have a migraine brewing and can't take the medicine for it until I get back tonight from obedience training with the dog. Ugh!!!

Okay my first day went really really well :) I ended up leaving an hour early because my last appointment didn't show, but that's okay. I'm really tired anyway, I had the hardest time falling asleep last night.

I met the owner, he is super nice! and all the other therapists and girls on the front desk were all very nice and patient, no one seemed annoyed about having to repeat themselves and were good about catching my attention before the started talking to me. Well, I think they were anyway, I suppose someone could have tried to talk to me and when I didn't respond THEN got my attention, I wouldn't know lol. But it was relief that everyone was cool with my hearing, call me crazy but yeah I was worried about that!

Last edited:
have you been in a car accident for the past several years?

No....no falls or accidents...so that's why I'm thinking "tension"....one doctor said it was most likely my Thyroid....and I've been doing stretches a lot hoping to help with the pain...sleeping on 1 pillow, not 3 as I usually did...then again, it might be related to 2 ear surgeries I had last year.....whatever it is, sure hoping it will go away....

soon cutting to rid on reduce on sleep :) May 7 great news I will see doctor issues on my health lots of problem! I have high cuting to my health I have problem numberous sleep weird!

Big day tomorrow-Cochlear Implant exercise-Joy of Dance.

This Friday-Seniors "payday" (CPP & OAS) arrive- can feel "rich" for a few days!
For non Canadians: CPP-Canada Pension Plan. OAS-Old Age Security.

Much better with the neck pain....still a little "ache" but not as bad as it was before....gonna be a beautiful day today.

Much better with the neck pain....still a little "ache" but not as bad as it was before....gonna be a beautiful day today.

im happy for you, ya we all gotta watch out for that, i, myself have the same issue, that im not too careful, and just bad habit of overlooking little things like rest out for necks, using pillows, cushions, etc i have the worse sort of chairs, sofa, i need a good new one, but no $$...and good ones to fit in small spaces are hard to find...(and i dont have TIME to look around, id have to wait till end of year, till then i just have to be a little careful to ensure i do the resting with cushions, sitting on that chair in a certain way for not toooo long, and shift around a bit...

maybe you, should look out for some discount neck/shoulder massage in your area? especially in beauty saloons, kid you not, i go to some, maybe twice a year just to rid the tensions, but after it for couple days you get headaches (depending on what methods they used and if used pressure points..you could even look at acupuncture - yes its real ive use it fair bit in past)...

but the headaches goes away after 2 days and bam, you really fresh!, its good (although the neck and shoulder ARE good after the massage!, do dont worry about that)...

Cheers
ps.now im having coffee and readying for a big day of reading and writing...

A bit sad. Found out this morning my SIL needs another heart surgery (not unexpected but they had hoped it wouldn't be so soon after his last one which was Fall 2009).

Wirelessly posted

LoveBlue said:
A bit sad. Found out this morning my SIL needs another heart surgery (not unexpected but they had hoped it wouldn't be so soon after his last one which was Fall 2009).

I hope it goes well

I have problem on serious on sleep worst! I will soon May 7 confirm :( !

I'm feeling a tad curious... Haven't been around .in awhile thanks to Rio for reminding me... I've missed this place

I'm feeling a tad curious... Haven't been around .in awhile thanks to Rio for reminding me... I've missed this place

wait a min.... is that.... you????? :eek3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back