How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

My thighs are a bit sore lol I joined the squat 30 day challenge lol

Awesome! Lol yeah my thighs and shoulders are sore too. When I was walking up the stairs, oh gosh I felt it burn on my thighs lol. Wasnt that bad as I thought it would be. On Day 2 now..... 55 squats..... oy, no pain no gain haha

Good morning its Tuesday and we survived the Monday Blues! :)

Time to wake up and get kiddo ready for school.. *yawns* I'm sleepyhead but will get to my coffee very soon!

Wirelessly posted

The one floating around on facebook? I started that :D I'm on day 7. So 80 squats today!! ugh

I did my 30 minute ride today. Boy did it feel good!! I'm continuing to work on my idea so helps are always welcomed.

Wirelessly posted

ambrosia said:
Wirelessly posted

The one floating around on facebook? I started that :D I'm on day 7. So 80 squats today!! ugh

Yes, that one lol I am day 3. You must be sore day 7!

My aching neck again...found out today I have TMJ in my right jaw...and also arthritis in my back...ahhh, well...it's a family thing too...Have to wait until my eye surgery is over before getting anything (antibotics) for it...

Otherwise, I'm doing and feeling pretty good today after taking Tylnol extra strength and some good muscle rub....Gonna do some exercises after dinner....

My heavens!...Worry about you too much, seem to keep falling down...hopefully you'll get that Scooter...maybe get ur hubby to install a lawn mower mower on it or something since you were concerned about the batteries....

We are still working out everything with getting the scooter. Finances and retrofitting the car.

Wirelessly posted

I hope you will be fine. Thank God you didn't break any bones. Take care of yourself!

No broken bones thank the Lord. Luckily, I have learned how to fall safely.

you'd better get that sorted out sooner than later, thats too much falling over. Sorry, must be painfu, are there some 'blind spots' around your home? ask hubby to smoothen it over or something, like if it can be done, dont put up with it, get it sorted, oftentimes we cant help it, (when i use reading glasses its too risky to walk around outside with it, i cant see right below me and i nearly trip over often too)

Grummer - I fall on average 3-4 times a week. It's all due to a wonderfully crappy knee-cap that won't stay in place. Also being numb down one side and having other issues. We are working on the yard to get leveled out, but the house floors are smooth and free of problem spots and we can't do much about the road. I have problems picking up one foot so it drags.

:(
I'd give you a hug, but that might hurt. :(

Thanks

): feel better!!

Thanks

All in all, I am doing better, but walking is getting so much harder. We are planning on getting me a manual wheelchair to start with, then moving to a power scooter or power wheelchair. It may mean trading my car in for something else as it is not set up for having a ramp for the scooter or wheelchair and hubby can't drive the car as it is too small for him. He want to trade it in for a truck and keep the truck for him and give me the Expedition. HE forgets to think of how I have to climb into the Expedition. Ah well.

Wirelessly posted

I am disappointed in the hair color work. I asked for light brown and gives me dark hair ! Some people need to go back to school and she 's a teacher!

A little depressed off & on today as I look for another job. I have faith things will work out for the better, but being human, it can be hard not to worry about the unknown.

A little depressed off & on today as I look for another job. I have faith things will work out for the better, but being human, it can be hard not to worry about the unknown.

:hug:

I really hope something will turn up for you soon! I don't blame you for feeling this way.

That's understandable. Hopefully you will have really good luck and get an even better job.

here's an AD support!

:grouphug:

tired, but glad to be done with college this semester. My summer is free (and hopefully I'll move out of my apartment and into a house this summer), and I'll go back to college in August for the fall semester. yay!

Getting slightly frustrated and such. Deacon needs to go out, but won't in this rain.

Getting slightly frustrated and such. Deacon needs to go out, but won't in this rain.

Deacon, be nice to your momma and go out and do your business!

Think he'll go if you held an umbrella over him? hmm....

Angry that I tried to help an ungrateful idiot.

OMG, I just came back from a 3-way roommate argument! I would LOVE to knock some sense into such stupid girls, I am thinking about a mature roommate arrangement as soon as landlord gets me off lease obligations! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back