How are you feeling today? Part II

Cold. Not only is my house cold, but church was cold this morning because they're fixing the radiators (very old church). As soon as my other laptop finishes recharging I'm heading over to the library to do some computer self-training (don't feel like dealing with the cords, etc at the library). Then maybe go for a walk along a new (for me) path I finally checked out a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully by the time I get home my house will have warmed up to a comfortable level so I don't have to use the space heaters.

Cold. Not only is my house cold, but church was cold this morning because they're fixing the radiators (very old church)....
Our church building was cold, too, but for a different reason--they crank up the AC too cold. :lol:

I ok but husband bit miffed doctor phoned up told him his mole was cancerous and emergency hospital tomorrow the only fly in ointment he don't have a mole on neck and not seen doc for months..so some poor chap obliviously walking around town with time bomb on neck...they only have my husbands name address not the other person with same name
What a mess!

Our church building was cold, too, but for a different reason--they crank up the AC too cold. :lol:

I usually put a sweater in my car trunk in the summer time so I'll have it when I get to church since I usually don't think about needing it till I get there.

I usually put a sweater in my car trunk in the summer time so I'll have it when I get to church since I usually don't think about needing it till I get there.
I carry a light-weight blanket with me, and I wear a jacket, shawl or sweater. Sometimes gloves and scarf. It's still not enough. It's so cold my eyes burn from the cold breeze, and my nose gets red and runs. Not just me--everyone in our row but I think I'm worst.

I carry a light-weight blanket with me, and I wear a jacket, shawl or sweater. Sometimes gloves and scarf. It's still not enough. It's so cold my eyes burn from the cold breeze, and my nose gets red and runs. Not just me--everyone in our row but I think I'm worst.

Comfort in ours can be different if you are in line with a vent or not. Have you checked different pews in regards to that?

Comfort in ours can be different if you are in line with a vent or not. Have you checked different pews in regards to that?

Yes, but I want to stay in the Deaf ministry section, and that's in the front rows, which is where the winds blow. :) Just something I have to live with.

I ok but husband bit miffed doctor phoned up told him his mole was cancerous and emergency hospital tomorrow the only fly in ointment he don't have a mole on neck and not seen doc for months..so some poor chap obliviously walking around town with time bomb on neck...they only have my husbands name address not the other person with same name

:eek3: That's crazy. I hope they find the correct person!

Feeling heart broken watching my beloved city burn.

A :hug: for you, I just saw some pictures on TV and it's so shocking to think people did this to their own city . I can understand the anger but not
the violent .

gone so cold tonight...Not doing to well first doctor cocks up now postman has he posted two letters next door wrong house it was credit card and the other was a pin number...The old girl is deaf and blind wont answer door poor postman come around twice get letters back to deliver right house..we been trying get her answer door 24hours now..
I just thinking about poor guy from docs hope gets sorted out

gone so cold tonight...Not doing to well first doctor cocks up now postman has he posted two letters next door wrong house it was credit card and the other was a pin number...The old girl is deaf and blind wont answer door poor postman come around twice get letters back to deliver right house..we been trying get her answer door 24hours now..
Hope she's OK.

I just thinking about poor guy from docs hope gets sorted out
I hope that the guy was waiting for test results, and if he didn't hear from the doctor by now he'll get in touch with the doctor himself to ask about the results.

she ok her daughter arrived but the credit card and pin letters missing all seems iffy bc just needs cancelling and I never known postman get knickers in twist bc posted wrong letters to someone

I got out in time when I got off work because I work right smack in the middle of the craziness. My home is just outside of the city line.

Oh you got lucky! I heard that Maryland School for the Deaf is near Baltimore. Were kids from that school scared?

Seeing the doc this week if I can get an appt. ...having my blood sugar checked...for so long I've been healthy except for my ears...thinking time has caught up a little but tho;...feeling tired and listless lately.

Back