Employment Details

* Work History : Film
* Are you willing to work unpaid?: No
* Authorized to work in United States: Yes
* Primary Citizenship: Canada
* Valid Passport: Yes
* Prior Job Title(s): ORPHAN
IMDb Resume for Aryana Engineer

It sounded interesting... I checked on imdb and it looks more like it's a thrilled sort of movie so it's nothing for scary me :(

Looking forward to reading some people reviews when it's out

I saw the trailer for that movie. I wanna see that. :)

"Orphan" (deaf little girl in horror movie)

My bf and I went to the movie theater last night, we decided and picked the "Orphan" movie (We planned to see "Public Enemies" but instead).
What I didn't know that there was a deaf character in that horror movie "Orphan". :-o
orphan.jpg

In fact, that little girl is hearing impaired in real-life, her mother is also deaf :shock:
Aryana click info:
Aryana Engineer

Hearie actress Vera Farmiga who played the mother (bottom pic) who signs with the little deaf girl who played the daughter "Max" by Aryana Engineer.
orphanpic12.jpg

That movie is surprising to me but it's scary for the little deaf girl because she saw "Esther" did horrible things front of her. I just can't believe what I saw, In my opinion, It was wrong where Esther pushed the deaf little girl in that movie scene.
Click video:
IMDb Video: Orphan

The whole movie gave me chilling :cold: Geez.
"Orphan" is similar to old "The Bad Seed" movie. It remind me of "Hear No Evil" with Marlee Maltin.

No need to post it here, just for info. (It's up to you)
I know any of you read this post and sneak out ;)

Peace

Last edited:
I just want to see the movie because I think it would be a good scary movie to watch.

Oooh! I hope it is good and worthy... Well,I won't surprise if it turns out so lame. Also, I highly hope it is not about anti-CI vs pro-CI crap. I want to see something different. =/

Hello KM05,

Off topic: I saw it already past this weekend with my BF. Yep, it was good, you'll be surprise in the middle of the movie. Nah, it's not about CI or pro-CI crap...It's about Esther, Ohhhh scary ;)

DVD will comes out probably in October for Halloween, I think.

It's bit big role in ASL involved in the movie.

Only one thing it bother me, nobody can learn the basic sign language in overnight for that creepy hearing girl.

And the mother's ASL look smooth as if she used to be teacher or interpreter for deaf. But, it's only a movie. wee! Check my vlog anyway. :)

Illustrator: Blog-alloon Thought on The Orphan (film)

Oh sh*t, I want to see that movie at theater, but I prefer to wait for Blu-Ray disc soon.

It's bit big role in ASL involved in the movie.

Only one thing it bother me, nobody can learn the basic sign language in overnight for that creepy hearing girl.

And the mother's ASL look smooth as if she used to be teacher or interpreter for deaf. But, it's only a movie. wee! Check my vlog anyway. :)

Illustrator: Blog-alloon Thought on The Orphan (film)

Now I do really want to see it!

Back