HOH child actress in Orphan movie

I can't wait to see that movie! Deaf or not. I didn't realise there was a character like that in this movie.

I take the subway everyday and see this poster of Orphan and it just captures my attention so I have to see it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsDsjI4gWHU]YouTube - My thought on The Orphan with deaf child[/ame] :D

i am gonna watch this movie

My bf and I went to the movie theater last night, we decided and picked the "Orphan" movie (We planned to see "Public Enemies" but instead).
What I didn't know that there was a deaf character in that horror movie "Orphan". :-o
orphan.jpg

In fact, that little girl is hearing impaired in real-life, her mother is also deaf :shock:
Aryana click info:
Aryana Engineer

Hearie actress Vera Farmiga who played the mother (bottom pic) who signs with the little deaf girl who played the daughter "Max" by Aryana Engineer.
orphanpic12.jpg

That movie is surprising to me but it's scary for the little deaf girl because she saw "Esther" did horrible things front of her. I just can't believe what I saw, In my opinion, It was wrong where Esther pushed the deaf little girl in that movie scene.
Click video:
IMDb Video: Orphan

The whole movie gave me chilling :cold: Geez.
"Orphan" is similar to old "The Bad Seed" movie. It remind me of "Hear No Evil" with Marlee Maltin.

No need to post it here, just for info. (It's up to you)
I know any of you read this post and sneak out ;)

Peace

i did'nt know that she was deaf WOW so me will watch all movies in the cinema in the uk with subtitles cheers frm magican :deaf:

DVD for The Orphan has release recently. What are you wait for??? Go and watch now now now! :D

My son got that DVD from Walmart last week, I have not watch it yet. :)

It remind me of the movie called "The Bad Seed' The little girl was really good
in the movie.

We saw this movie a couple of months ago at our deaf club. It was creepy but very good.

orphan is a good scary movie! but the little girl i babysit looks just like esther, which freaks me out sometimes lol

Last edited:
I already watch this movie last night and it was scary as hell.

Back