Hell's Kitchen Season 4

HELL KITCHEN *Season 4* is BACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Better watch that Hell Kitchen Season 4 will be airing tomorrow (April 1st) at 9 PM......... Yippppieeeee!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know... I thought it was an awesome show, but now I'm 50/50, because a lot of the drama is apparently fake and/or exaggerated.

It is COMING BACK! WHEN!?
APRIL 1st at 9! WHOO! :dance2:

Hell's Kitchen

Hell's Kitchen: Season 4 Premiere Announced
Monday, November 12, 2007
The current strike of the Writers Guild of America is impacting the schedules for all of the networks. One show that can weather the storm is Hell's Kitchen. As a reality series, it's immune from the fall-out from the strike, since Gordon Ramsay can be depended on, apparently, to come up with his foul-mouthed rants against the contestants all by himself.

Fox has been reshuffling their spring line-up, and recently confirmed the premiere date and time for the new season of Hell's Kitchen, moving it up from its previous announced time in the summer of 2008.
Your Take
wheezer said: I totally agree with the four comments below mine!! I bloody hell love Chef Ramsey and BOTH his shows. Ki...
see all »
Guest said: I think Chef Ramsey is HOT. I watch just to see him bend over. DAMN!!!!!
see all »
bob07087 said: I can't wait to see the wimps in this years installmant. Kitchen nightmares is pretty good. there's a lot o...
see all »

Ramsay and his happy troupe of chefs will be heading back into Hell's Kitchen on Tuesday, April 1, 2008, at 9pm Eastern. Right now, the show is slated to be a one-hour premiere.

These days, dates, and times are all subject to another shuffling if and when the strike is resolved, and we'll keep you updated on any new developments.

In the meantime, if you live or plan to be in the Los Angeles area, you can make a request to be one of the customers dining at Hell's Kitchen. Fox's website offers contact information for making a reservation while the new season is taping.

The Fox website also has a link to a casting area, although the information on it includes past dates and therefore might not actually represent a search for season 5. However, since the current television landscape is favoring reality TV series, one might assume that a season 5 is a likelihood. So individual chefs, keep sharpening your knives and developing your ability to take abuse.

Restaurant owners, if you want in on the Gordon Ramsay action, you still have a chance, too. Fox is still accepting applications for Ramsay's other show, Kitchen Nightmares, as well. For more information, see the show pages on Fox's website.

yeahhhhhhhhhhh! ! I love you RAMSAYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! lol :giggle::giggle:

Cant wait! ! !:wiggle::wiggle:

:afro:

M-

Good show! :thumb:

Please respect my thread. Please do not say anything about the show that you saw till the next day. I don't want spoil it for West Coast viewers to find out. thanks!

I will post recap every Wednesdays if anyone miss it.

It seems look different than before or the previous Hell Kitchen. I think that one will interesting.

I am disappoint that he didn't FLAMED to Bobby because of his pride like know and he still thinks that he is 4 stars. Whatever...

About the man who is full time mother, I am little somewhat disappoint because he not similar with sea food which he fail.

I think that Jason should be not that full time mom. Due wipe his feet, eew. I wonder when people find out about that and how will they reaction? Sue that man for failure health ethic code?

Cool!!!!!! Love and wish date with Gordon Ramsay :eek: :giggle: :naughty: LOL!!!

Funny last night.. Man wear chef hat! :ugh:

SHOW INFO
(I copied and pasted from the website)

World-renowned chef GORDON RAMSAY is back for a fourth course of the sizzling unscripted series HELL’S KITCHEN. Wannabe restaurateurs slice and dice their way through each episode, vying for Ramsay’s attention in hopes of winning a life-changing culinary prize.

The “steaks” are higher than ever -- the winner of the competition will earn a coveted senior chef position at Ramsay’s new restaurant, Gordon Ramsay at the London West Hollywood, which is scheduled to open in summer 2008.

The kitchen gets hotter each week as Ramsay puts on the pressure, demanding absolute perfection. Frazzled chefs try to slice and dice their way to the top, as they vie for Chef Ramsay’s approval. The competition is more intense than ever. With more contestants and more dinner services, Gordon’s sharp-tongue and flared-temper is sure to cause some major meltdowns in the kitchen.

Season Three of HELL’S KITCHEN, in which Rock Harper won the coveted title of Head Chef of a new fine Italian restaurant at the Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa in Las Vegas, outpaced the previous season in ratings.

HELL’S KITCHEN is produced by Granada America and A. Smith & Co. Arthur Smith and Kent Weed serve as executive producers.

Recap (4-1-08)

Episode 401
Choose a seasonChoose a seasonSeason 4Season 3Season 2Season 1
Choose an episodeChoose an episodeChoose an episodeEpisode 401Choose an episodeEpisode 311Episode 310Episode 309Episode 308Episode 307Episode 306Episode 305Episode 304Episode 303Episode 302Episode 301Choose an episodeEpisode 210Episode 209Episode 208Episode 207Episode 206Episode 205Episode 204Episode 203Episode 202Episode 201Choose an episodeEpisode 110Episode 109Episode 108Episode 107Episode 106Episode 105Episode 104Episode 103Episode 102Episode 101
Hell’s Kitchen has 15 new chefs vying for Gordon Ramsay’s praise. The contestants arrive at the Los Angeles airport and board a bus to take them to the restaurant. Yet they don’t know that one among them is really Chef Ramsay in disguise. He hears them talk about him and the competition. After arriving at Hell’s Kitchen, Gordon peels off his mask and orders them to quickly whip up their signature dishes in 45 minutes.

Craig presents his dish wearing a tall chef hat. If his dish were actually good, would Gordon tell him to take off the stupid hat? Yet no one’s dish impresses Chef Ramsay. Matt’s dish combines venison, diver scallops, caviar, capers and white chocolate. It’s so awful that Chef Ramsay vomits on first bite. Rosann’s dish is deemed perfectly seasoned. Petrozza manages to stuff a Cornish hen into a pumpkin that sits on top of a greasy potato mush. Obviously, Chef Ramsay hates it. Only Vanessa’s halibut is up to snuff. Gordon begins to question whether anyone is worthy of winning the prize -- a senior chef position at his new restaurant in Los Angeles.

The contestants retreat to the dorms to select their own team captains. Vanessa is immediately appointed because Chef liked her dish. While the guys fight it out, the girls set off to learn all the recipes for the next night’s opening. After choosing Bobby, the men head to bed. The women stay up late to cram the recipe books.

The next day in the kitchen, sous chef Gloria encourages the girls to speed it up. Chef Ramsay quizzes the men about the entrees on his menu. None of them have a clue, which infuriates Chef. The women silently have their hands raised to answer. Chef Ramsay names Petrozza and Shayna to represent their teams by serving flambé at tableside.

The dining room is opened and the appetizer orders fly in. Jason is in the back having a relaxing cigarette despite his team going into overdrive. Jen tries to take over Sharon’s section when Chef hates her risotto. Jason’s risotto is even worse, and Chef makes him re-do it. This wastes Dominic’s scallops that were ready to serve. Captain Bobby just ignores it all to concentrate on his section, and Chef calls him out on his poor leadership. Sharon makes another attempt at the risotto but she can’t do it, and Chef removes her from the section. Jen takes over.

With no food going out, Jean-Phillipe tries to appease the customers. Jason once again ruins the risotto and Chef has him sit down instead of work. When Jen’s leadership churns bad fried eggs, Chef appoints Rosann to bring order to the red kitchen. Meanwhile, Dominic gets yelled at for wasting more scallops. Chef Ramsay demands that someone take control of the blue kitchen, but Bobby doesn’t bother to leave his station to tend to his teammates.

Chef Ramsay finally approves Jen’s risotto and appetizers get out to the red team’s patrons. The men are at a complete standstill. “Useless f***ing pieces of sh**!” Chef screams. Chef has Bobby hand off his captain badge to Louross, who is at least trying. The women are finished serving appetizers and have moved onto dealing with entrees, but Chef Ramsay laments Corey’s rubber chicken. No entrees are delivered from the red team. The blue team is still stuck on appetizers.

Despite some food getting out, the customers begin to leave in droves. Chef shuts Hell’s Kitchen and everyone begrudgingly cleans their sections. The teams line up for rebuking. Chef calls Captain Vanessa a mouse. He thinks no one has won, but the men are the losing team. Louross was the best of the worst, and Chef wants him to choose two guys for elimination.

Louross names Bobby for being ineffective as team captain. He also nominates Dominic because he couldn’t get his orders out on time. Dominic explains that he was misdirected by his captain even though he wasted about 30 scallops. Bobby insists that his entrees were ready to go but admits that he was not a good captain. Chef decides to get rid of Dominic. He tells Bobby to “wake up.” Chef also notes that Jason dodged a bullet.

"This has been the worst ever start," Chef sighs.

i think jean phillipe (sp?)...has gained some weight his face looked a bit bloated.

Recap (4-7-08)

Recaps
Episode 402
Choose a season
Choose an episode

Jason and Bobby know they came close to going home after the first elimination. The men don’t want to lose again and the women celebrate their victory.

At 5:43am, Sous Chefs Scott and Gloria march into the dorms screaming into megaphones. The chefs jump to their feet and hurry to get dressed. They meet Chef Ramsay behind Hell’s Kitchen. He wants them to see the food they wasted from the night before. A garbage truck pulls up and Ramsay orders them to dig through the trash.

The contestants jump in, and shovel waste with their bare hands. Chef Ramsay tells them to stop and orders them back to the stairs. He shows them they wasted thousands of dollars in food, and they need to care about their actions. He sends them off to get showered.

The chefs regroup and Ramsay offers up the first challenge of the day. Chef Ramsay demonstrates how to properly prepare halibut by cutting the fish into perfect 6 ounce portions. Scott and Gloria bring the teams their fish, and Ramsay gives the chefs twenty minutes to cut as many of the six-ounce, Ramsay-approved pieces as they can.

Petrozza takes the lead in cutting. The men finish with an excess of time. The women hope to take it slow and do it right, and utilize the full twenty minutes.

Gordon calls for the ladies first. They end up with forty-one approved portions. Chef Ramsay counts the men’s and they also have forty-one. Chef calls for one representative from each team to choose a perfect six-ounce fillet. The closest to six ounces will win the challenge. Corey represents the women, Ben represents the men.

Ben’s is 5.9 ounces and Corey’s is 4.8 ounces. Corey is disappointed that she let her team down. The woman must prepare for the next night’s service. The men are rewarded with a trip on a one-hundred foot super yacht.

The men enjoy a day of drinking, lobster lunches and caviar. The women however, prepare the fish for the night. Jen puts the blame squarely on Corey. On the boat, Gordon gives the men advice about winning the next service.

Sharon seems lost in the kitchen during the night’s preparations. Chef Ramsay asks Petrozza the five menu items. When he can’t get beyond the first one, Gordon throws him out. Petrozza’s station will remain unmanned until Petrozza can prove he knows the menu. In addition, because of the first night’s disaster, Chef Ramsay is sending Craig and Rosann into the front to be assistant maître d'.

Ramsay corners Petrozza in the storage room and asks him to first do the desserts. Petrozza immediately fumbles. Chef sends him back upstairs to memorize the list. Bobby comes to Petrozza’s aid and tries to support his teammate. Bobby gets Petrozza to the kitchen and Petrozza recites the menu to Chef Ramsay. Petrozza nails it and Ramsay sends him to his station.

Hell’s Kitchen opens its doors. Craig gives orders to the Blue Team’s kitchen. Rosann however hasn’t given any to her team. Chef rejects Blue Team orders, and Bobby and Jason begin to get heated.

Forty-five minutes in and the women get their first order. Around the same time, the men get their orders out. Chef Ramsay rejects one of Jason’s scallops, and Ben is becoming frustrated. Petrozza’s beef order is cold and the Blue Team starts to fall apart.

An hour in and no entrees have left the Blue kitchen. Craig accidentally hits a patron’s head with a leg. Jean-Phillipe can only shake his head.

Chef Ramsay is pressuring the Red Team to get their dishes out properly. Ramsay moves to the Blue Team, and their entrees finally leave the kitchen. The customers seem happy with both team’s meals.

Rosann tells Chef Ramsay that she has several tickets that she has been holding on to. She did not want to overload the kitchen. Some tables have been waiting in the Red section for over two hours.

Communication on the Blue team is falling apart and it brings the kitchen to a halt.
The Red Team is having similar problems, and Chef Ramsay takes aim at Sharon. Ramsay becomes fed up with the chefs, and shuts down Hell’s Kitchen.

Chef Ramsay tells the women that they are the losers and the men barely made it. Ramsay crowns Corey “Best of the Worst,” and sends the women back to the dorms to choose two for elimination.

Later, the Red Team stands before Ramsay. Corey offers Christina up because she feels that Christina doesn’t respect her talents. Corey then nominates Jen, saying Jen distracts her from possibly winning the prize. Christina defends that she is intelligent, and just wants a person to be honest with her. Jen rambles on about why she should stay.

Chef Ramsay takes a moment, and tells everyone that there’s a chef on the Red Team that he doesn’t believe in. He calls up Sharon and sends Jen and Christina back to the line. Chef Ramsay sends Sharon home.

Back