Hell's Kitchen Season 4

This must be one of your wet dreams...

my wet dream would be Christina wearing nothing but chef apron, cooking me a meal.... :squint:

Christina definitely exhibited leadership qualities essential to a head chef. Petrozza took some prodding along. When handed tasks, she accomplished them effectively to the point where she'd many. Petrozza won once with a dish that was a standard favorite (a "safe" dish) whereas Christina did not.

I believe Christina got to where she was based on her own merit.

Petrozza is definitely not a man for leadership position. He is too emotional and easily agitated. I would not count on him for any high-pressure jobs. Christina is a pretty good solid (but inexperienced) leader and Petrozza is better off as a chef for Christina. Leave hard decisions to Christina.

If any of you get satellite/cable channel BBCAmerica, you can see some of his original shows from England. I got hooked on Gordon years ago and have seen almost all episodes of both the British and American shows (except "The F Word", f being food). His first series was all about him and his quest for a Michelin star (Boiling Point), then came his Kitchen Nightmares, and Kitchen Nightmares Revisited (UK), then the two they show over here.
He really does have a heart of gold, once you get past the bluster and cuss words. He is awesome!

Back