Hello!!!

MyaRain

Reaction score
Hey peeps I'm new to this site but I love it so far, I am 23 female from Texas ;). Hey guys how to I put my avatar?

:wave: HI there Welcome to AD glad u joined along! enjoy posting and have a great time here!

MyaRain said:
Hey peeps I'm new to this site but I love it so far, I am 23 female from Texas ;). Hey guys how to I put my avatar?
Welcome to the AllDeaf.com MyaRain! Enjoy and write on it! :)

MyaRain said:
Hey guys how to can I put my own avatar?
Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

As for your avatar, Alex is working on it. You'll be able to upload your avatar soon.

MyaRain said:
Hey guys how to can I put my own avatar?

Great news for ya,

Look like Alex fixed it recently. U may add ur own avatar in AD. All u go to Profile then click Avatar. U can put ur cutsom avatar or URL. Have a fun!

hmm... my location give you a hint where i'm from "the land of 10,000 lakes" hmm... fun game heh?

i'm wondering if you know who's Michelle Haney?

welcome to ad!!! you will have SHITLOADS of fun here.....your username is so cute!!!!

HEY I DONT THINK WHO IS Michelle Haney SO WHERE HE PART OF IN TEXAS? ANYWAY HEY BABYPHAT21 THANKS I KNEW MY NICKNAME IS CUTE BY THE WAY EVERYBODY CALLING MY NAME IS MYA

BabyPhat21 said:
like the singer?

HA HA , SOUND ALIEK TRUE. THE REASON IS MY FULL NAME IS LONG WAY TO SPELL MARIANA BETTER SHORT-CUT MYA ALSO SOUND SAME MY NAME TOO !

hey guys i want to let ya ll knew, i love itatlian guys if anyone guys half itatlian pls email me only 20's somethin wink

Welcome MyaRain to AD! :wave: I know I am a bit late in welcoming you, but hey! It's better late than never! ;)
Enjoy AD!

Back