Hello, World!

HOHum

Reaction score
Greetings!

:cheers:

I searched under "Deaf" & this site came up! I can't believe I didn't find it long ago!!!

I feel at home already!

Why am I here? Gosh, there are hundreds of reasons. First of all, I'm extremely hard-of-hearing. At times, that can be really frustrating ... Hearies constantly don't believe I can't hear them ... And (as we all know) there are some of the Enlighted (HD) who frown upon a non-profoundly-deaf person.

Sometimes, it's almost like being Half-Muggle-Born at Hogwarts! :D

I'm here to meet & enjoy socializing with people I love! I'm here hoping to meet new friends, speical friends! I'm here because ... awww ... :wtf:

Naturally, I browsed the Forums before electing to register! I'm impressed! I'm excited! I'm anxious to join in! I hope to learn & I hope to share.

Okay, 'nuff said. Please, shower me with greetings. I wanna meet you all. I'll also meet you in the various threads. Love ya! :sadwave: (I figured this cute little waving figure would elicit sympathy & responses!!!)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to Alldeaf HOHum! Glad you were able to find this great Forum! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

HOHum,

welcome to the AllDeaf... stay ur enjoy and read the forums! :)

:wave: :welcome: Hello and a big welcome HOHum to Alldeaf. I hope you have enjoyed your stay on this site. I look forward to your postings. Have a good one and take care!!! :angel:

Thanks!

Everyone!

Thanks for the really warm welcome (don't stop)! This is even better than I expected!

I AM having fun on AD Already.

Each of you sounds special in your own way. I want to greet and thank you all here in a post and then by PMs where I can thank and meet you all individually.

You come from so many different fun places and backgrounds. I do want to ask so many questions, and answer yours in return.

I'm already certain I made the right decision joining. Each of you is a special friend already!

Sweet, Glad you found it and had some fun already. :) Enjoy your postings and stay. :)

Welcome!!!! Yes, this place is one of the BEST for hohies....Glad you found us, and not some other sites.....god most of the other dhh sites are either obessed with the boring Hearing Health 101 stuff, such as How to Read an Audiogram, or ALDs ,(can you believe I got attacked at one of those sites b/c I said that the reason most young people don't post or contribuate to it is b/c it's BORING to read Hearing health style articles or are those awful sites where you have to click on every reply?

Back