Hello All

whitediamin

Reaction score
:fly2:
Hello I am hearing, however my grandparents are DEAF. Growing up I admired them and have always wanted to learn as much as I can about their culture and language. I am currently studing ASL at an area college, with the hopes that someday I maybe able to sign for my grandparents at church, or a wedding.( really I'd be happy to sign for them anywhere)
I look forward to meeting you.......................until then God Bless.

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun browsing and posting! :)

Welcome to AD! Happy Posting.....wow, I see so many people here from Ohio, not that its a bad thing or anything.

:welcome: to AD!!! That's great u want to learn sign language for your grandparents. That's sooo sweet! :)

:welcome: Welcome here to this AD forum and hope you can find this place fit your concern about your hearing loss and deafness. We all have the same problem as you have. Sign Languages, schools, jobs, interpreters, and many more.. Please share your info with us. And Great place to make friends here too..

Warning, watch out for crazy people here... :giggle:

Have fun!! :iough:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! It's nice to be inspired to one day be able to sign to your grandparents, hopefully that inspiration will branch out whereas you'll be able to communicate with other Deaf/HoH individuals as well. Anyhow, hope your stay here is a good one! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Back