Happy Easter!

ChelEler

Reaction score
Happy Easter! Enjoy the picture of my sons with Easter Bunny, taken in Denver, CO, recently! :thumb:

First one left is my last baby. He's 2. Isn't he cute? ;)
Middle son is my second one. He's 4. He's supposed to wear glasses but he broke them. Football player, indeed! HA!
The one with glasses is my oldest. He's 6. He's so brilliant!!

Attachments

• Easter 2006.jpg
    Easter 2006.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 23
Yeah, my oldest already asked me what I would do with these plastic eggs. LOL I refuse to tell him. My lips are sealed. :D

FreeWoman77 said:
CUTE boys! center boy looks alike u, his mom, does he?
Yes, that's right. He looks a lot like me. Our baby one is very strongly looking like his Daddy. :D

They are *SOOOOOO* CUUUUUTE! I cannot believe how much they have grown. :shock: Oh dang why haven't I thought of taking my daughter to meet the Easter Bunny? *feels guilty now* Now I know what's the plan for this Saturday... I'm taking her to the mall. Her reaction will be what? :dunno: Probably bawling her eyes out like she did with Santa Claus with last Christmas. :giggle:

Catmandu said:
They are *SOOOOOO* CUUUUUTE! I cannot believe how much they have grown. :shock: Oh dang why haven't I thought of taking my daughter to meet the Easter Bunny? *feels guilty now* Now I know what's the plan for this Saturday... I'm taking her to the mall. Her reaction will be what? :dunno: Probably bawling her eyes out like she did with Santa Claus with last Christmas. :giggle:
Yeah, they grow so fast, just like weeds! I cherish my time with them while they are small, because they're small only once. :aw: Once they are in school, their growth is like a rocket! :giggle:

I got a pic of them with Santa from last year. It looks good too. :thumb:

ChelEler said:
Happy Easter! Enjoy the picture of my sons with Easter Bunny, taken in Denver, CO, recently! :thumb:

First one left is my last baby. He's 2. Isn't he cute? ;)
Middle son is my second one. He's 4. He's supposed to wear glasses but he broke them. Football player, indeed! HA!
The one with glasses is my oldest. He's 6. He's so brilliant!!
AWw they re adoreable!! i have 2 boys myself. Cj is 3 years old and Jace is 1 year old! =)

Awww Cute kids, but poor Bunny who has so much kids on his lap. :giggle:

AWWWWWWW! What a cutie pies!!! Now you are pregnant with 4th? Hoping for a GIRL?????

Back