Halloween Costumes

I will possibly wear Santa Claus costume for halloween to shame on walmart embarssement early!

none for me but my son will be wearing white tiger costume. Its a homemade costume. I cant wait to take a bunch of pictures heh.

I have a great idea for halloween costume for me, Homer Simpson...

I'm thinking I'll be Big Nurse from hell. snicker. Or maybe I'll be a sorcerer and zap everyone to hell and back. *cackle*.

Why should I have to worry what comtume I suppose to wear for halloween?? I have no exciting about Halloween costumes.. ;)

Heres my Costume.
burgerking-784902.jpg

I love to wear customers. Thought I share pictures of me and friends that was taking holloween parties in the past.

Attachments

• Project4.jpg
    Project4.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 19
I notice some of you didn't wear spook costumes. A lot of children here in Germany wear spook costumes at Halloween...

My boys decided to wear same costumes as last year. They want to go American apartments... :D

Why should I have to worry what comtume I suppose to wear for halloween?? I have no exciting about Halloween costumes.. ;)
Me too I wanted but could not I will have to work. I checked the calendar. I might try or not because I have children. Youre welcome :)

Yeah same no Christmas yet, Only Halloween and Thanksgiving items are out right now. ;)

Posssibly they don't put in early due to poor sale you live far south. I guess so? There never snow in your area? I already saw christmas put up in walmart two weeks ago. Very weird. We should focus Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas!

Posssibly they don't put in early due to poor sale you live far south. I guess so? There never snow in your area? I already saw christmas put up in walmart two weeks ago. Very weird. We should focus Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas!

cheri live in NE of usa.. she doesnt live in south.. yes there are snow where cheri live.. lol..

They dont care.. they are greedy as they want money! what do u expect from walmart?? to make money! :roll:

Posssibly they don't put in early due to poor sale you live far south. I guess so? There never snow in your area?

Before you post, please make sure you know where they live first before making accusations, Under my avatar, It says location: Ohio, Does it look like to you that I live in the southern area? :ugh: We don't have snow right now, but we do get snow.

Before you post, please make sure you know where they live first before making accusations, Under my avatar, It says location: Ohio, Does it look like to you that I live in the southern area? :ugh: We don't have snow right now, but we do get snow.

cheri i think he thought it was me posting that.. why else he said i live in south as i am from Arkansas? he must have been disoriented when he typed that.. :whistle:

oops i clicked wrong person. my comment is about tweetybird where she lives in south. only i saw tweetybird quote and clicked it wrong person. smileygin + cheri :slap: starrygaze

oops i clicked wrong person. my comment is about tweetybird where she lives in south. only i saw tweetybird quote and clicked it wrong person. smileygin + cheri :slap: starrygaze

Oh ok, You're forgiven. ;)

tweetybird said she doesnt have christmas at Alabama.. im the only one that have christmas stuffs out already... but whatever.. i m laughing anyway.. :giggle:

Hey .. did you know that Tampa Bay, Florida had snow flurries back in around 1994!!!

Back