Halloween Costumes

hahahah i am laugh too.. SMH!

i am still lurker don't you mind what is SMH? shampoo my hair?

yeah i am also laugh...

wow i did not know there were snow in florida interesting!

Arkansas there were snows too every year. She refers white christmas i think. :)

i am still lurker don't you mind what is SMH? shampoo my hair?

yeah i am also laugh...

wow i did not know there were snow in florida interesting!

Arkansas there were snows too every year. She refers white christmas i think. :)

yes we have white christmas last year but not every year, tho.. it only snowed 4 times.. compare to the past.. it snowed many times.. but not many lately the last few years.. :(

i remmy it did snowed in fla few years ago.. i was like cool!! i saw that on news... :) but always ice from rains and they were worried about their orange trees..

yes we have white christmas last year but not every year, tho.. it only snowed 4 times.. compare to the past.. it snowed many times.. but not many lately the last few years.. :(

i remmy it did snowed in fla few years ago.. i was like cool!! i saw that on news... :) but always ice from rains and they were worried about their orange trees..

Want me to upset nature mother to pour alot of inches on you! so can have fun with snowman and snow fight!:eek3:

Yes you are right about freezing on orange trees i recall long time ago on world news.

Posssibly they don't put in early due to poor sale you live far south. I guess so? There never snow in your area? I already saw christmas put up in walmart two weeks ago. Very weird. We should focus Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas!

I live in SOUTH Texas and we already have Christmas stuff put up in Walmart, as well as Halloween and Thanksgiving stuff.

I going dress as lt. commander from Star Trek TNG. I need ranking pins and badge to complete the costume. My aunt gave me a TNG shirt few months ago.
My bro-in-law doing Stormtrooper again this year (if you know him from photo in my Deaftag page).

I'm making a princess outfit for my daughter and a devil for my son. Halloween is a big deal for them. It's their daddy's birthday. I think this year he is going as an ahole and his gf as a ho. Ooops!:whistle:

This is what I will be like for halloween.

punisher-jane.jpg

Back