Guys only....how do you shave your beard?

mikefaceaikido.jpg

Not afraid to show my face, obviously.

Here's my beard which isn't close to my fullest/bushiest beard I've had but it's close enough for now. Got my picture taken after about 2 hours of Aikido martial arts training some years back by my instructor. I was a little annoyed when he did that. I had to use my camera to take a picture of that picture since it wasn't in a digital format. I don't grow my beard as often except during cooler weather do I tend to let it grow.

Me - with the beard, tonight (I know, too lazy to shave :|)
2dmgjtz.jpg

Here is me from March of this year. Since then I have cut my hair much shorter and shaved my face... uhm... I mean waxed my face... :lol:

march2010.jpg

I shave, with auto-razor machine, once 2 weeks to reduce my chin and under my lip. Ta-da! I look boy-ish!

I keep chin and sideburn trimmed every 2-3 days. The rest of my face I really can't stand hairs and if I go 2 days without clean shave, I want to freak out.

I keep chin and sideburn trimmed every 2-3 days. The rest of my face I really can't stand hairs and if I go 2 days without clean shave, I want to freak out.

Then sir, backwoods camping is not for you, unless you stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

Then sir, backwoods camping is not for you, unless you stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

I do backwoods camp, and razor and handmirror is easy to carry without effort. But I don't groom face with as much if I go camping as if I do in regular day activities with frequent public appearances.

I hate shaving. I use a Remington mustache & beard trimmer about every week or so and use a blade to do the neck areas. It is about short as Dr. House's.

My beard look like this after no shaving/trimming for a week.

l_bc2b7454bf78ec969e5362bdabdef4a9.jpg

so this is my bestfriend during my shower time;

0007502000384_500X500.jpg

I use hair clipper in every 5 days and I can't use shave blade due cause severe rashes and irritated that I experienced in past after stopped in 6 years ago. Last time was sensitive cream with Mach 3 and it don't help at all.

Oh damn, I forgot to mention about I did used Gillette Fusion for short time in 2006 but stopped due caused my acne to scratch up and bleeding. Now, many of my acne is gone now.

After failed with electric shavers, rotary and foil, that leading me to try Fusion ProGlide and will tell about my result. I found a dye-free, fragrance-free ultra sensitive cream and hopefully it would work.

How the guys shave their beard? I highly recommend for them to use a tweezer so they can pluck their pesky beard hairs..

Back