Guys only....how do you shave your beard?

Tough luck, bub. I'll give you a free tip, you need cats.

What is this shaving you speak of?

JK I shave about once every 6 months. The rest of the time I trim it with hair clippers.

You obviously havent met Robert Franks who resides in Boulder... He grows out about an inch or two a week, literally.

I normally let it go for a week before shaving, I am sick of shaving.
I have this battery trimmer that i run before using the razor. I prefer new razors every time.

Why do you think I said "typical"? Some grow fast others hardly at all. I just shave without any soap or lubricant. Just hot water.

i don't have heavy beard, shave few hair just the chin and stache that's it cuz i'm asian pacifc islander.

I have a kinda-thick beard on me right now, and I am too lazy to shave but will do tonight before I head out to work tomorrow.. so I normally shave with a razor.

lol i always neat to beard :D hahah I have smile handsome very pretty awesome. I like it I would be enjoy with beard also goatee :D funny !

I tried to grow a long beard once but when it hit about an inch I freaked out and shaved it off. I started looking too much like my dad and I can't have that. :lol:

I enjoy waxing.. The pain is great. :lol:

beard.jpg

I wears Goatee. I shaves once in ever 3 or 4 days but on Sunday, I shave before going Church.. I use Mach III razor with vibrating motor built in (they stopped making it and I'm still using it). I have not replaced blade for 4 months. It's still sharp because it's 4 blades razor. I use medicated shaving cream that helps. So I have no issue with it unless my daughter use my razor to shave her leg and it does dulls up the blades!!! That's when I have to replace it :pissed: My neck part are weird because If I shave upward one way, I still feel stubble no matter if I tried to push razor a little hard. So I shave criss-cross pattern (up, down, then sideway). It did make my neck smooth. On my face, just shave upward that's all it need and it'll be smooth.

Some men have common problems with neck part that need to shave in different pattern to achieve smooth shaved neck.

I used to have electric razor for 20 years until the price for replacement electric razor went up. I love it cuz it gives smooth shave. So I went for Mach III "electric" razor :giggle: It shaves better than ordinary razor seriously..

Catty

Back