Good news!!

xsuperchick

Reaction score
I wanted so much to share this with you guys!! :D

I had my first -without help- job interview yesterday! :aw: And without help, I mean I got the interview by myself, my last job was with my older sister's help.

I'm gonna start working at the pastry section in a supermarket (one of the best in my country)! so, you want a piece of cake? :giggle:

I'll start next week, wearing a white uniform :fruit: I'm not wearing HA yet, so I'm gonna do lipreading, the supermarket is in the center of the city, there's a lot of noise! I think can handle it. :D

Congratulations!! Bet you're excited to start!!
I haven't yet had a job

I am, Lissa! Thanks, I was looking forward to start working, now I'm gonna save some money to buy my HA :)

Thanks, Reba :D

pastry. white uniform. cake. mmm.......... I will think pure..... I will think pure....

Good luck with the new job!
I remember the first job I got by myself, it's a great feeling!:D

As the new girl you will probably spend your first
few days putting the holes in the donuts!! :laugh2:

I wanted so much to share this with you guys!! :D

I had my first -without help- job interview yesterday! :aw: And without help, I mean I got the interview by myself, my last job was with my older sister's help.

I'm gonna start working at the pastry section in a supermarket (one of the best in my country)! so, you want a piece of cake? :giggle:

I'll start next week, wearing a white uniform :fruit: I'm not wearing HA yet, so I'm gonna do lipreading, the supermarket is in the center of the city, there's a lot of noise! I think can handle it. :D

Wahey! Job! Does this mean free cake and/or assorted pastries for everyone?

Congratulation on getting through the interview and got yourself a job. I do hope you like your new job in the noisy city and trying to understand your staff. Good luck. :thumb:

No, Alex, 'Metro'. It's Wong's s "son" :P

Simown: Yes!! lol

Thank you so much!! => Bebonang, Melissa, Bottesini, Stefan2832 :D

Well I'm first in line for one then. I am sooo hungry today, a nice sticky bun is just what I need. :D

IDP0000357200712082033552D.jpg

please, take your ticket and wait! I'm gonna give you all free cakes if you make a good joke :lol:

Back