Getting Rich by Just Making i711 Calls?

steveblack

Reaction score
I have recently bought the stock of GoAmerica(GOAM), which operates the i711.com. I found that they are the only publicly traded company with Relay Service as its main business. Thus, by making my relay calls on i711.com, I am contributing to its business and thus helping my stock portofolio.

i711's new VRS is great. The picture quality is far far better than others. i711 also gives you a free 800 number for call backs.

GOAM currently trades at 7.50. Some guy on the yahoo finance message board has target of $130. I think it is high but I am confident it will be higher.

So I am increasing my wealth by just making calls on i711.com :)

What do you think about this idea? please comment.

Also, please do not view this post as a recommendation to buy GOAM stock. I just tell what I am doing and you can make your own decision.

-Steve

Anyone can buy GOAM stock? I cant give u any feedback cuz I am still learning about stocks and bonds.

yes, anyone can buy GoAmerica Stock. the symbol is GOAM, which is traded on Nasdaq stock Market. If you don't have a brokerage account, you can set up one on Etrade.com or scottrade.com

I think it is a good idea, if we all buy GOAM stock and we all use i711. Its business will grow and the current $7.59 price will be $130. that is great!

yes, anyone can buy GoAmerica Stock. the symbol is GOAM, which is traded on Nasdaq stock Market. If you don't have a brokerage account, you can set up one on Etrade.com or scottrade.com

I think it is a good idea, if we all buy GOAM stock and we all use i711. Its business will grow and the current $7.59 price will be $130. that is great!

While this sounds attractive, I really don't think you should say ".........price will be $130.00" because that is misleading. But I do hope it goes up, tho.

Just out of curiosity, did you buy in at under $7.50? Is this considered a penny stock?

Best wishes to you in this endeavor.

How did you jump to the conclusion that one relay company that is late to the VRS market will suddenly jump from $8 a share to $130? That's a 1625% increase in stock price. No, that does not happen.

Even Google started at $100 and has only increased 5 fold and people are saying that it's overvalued. How many people use Google every day compared to VRS?

I'm not a financial advisor, but this smells like someone trying to do a "pump and dump." Make other people start buying the stock on emotional decisions rather than value decisions. The stock price briefly goes up, then drops way down because the dumpers all got out early.

Don't buy stocks unless you look at the whole picture -- financials, outlook, regulation, plans, and industry standing. What's GoAmerica's financial outlook? Aren't they still losing money every quarter?

Dennis, good advise.

about $130 target, I was visiting the yahoo message board and read some comments and may be got carried away. I am a stock holder and want good things to happen to it.

Anyway, this guy has a blog talking about his reasons zibeaster's Stock Blog.

I bought the stock around $4 and hoping it go up higher. If you want to invest, please do the homework and look at everything. don't invest too much at once.

also, you may want to observe for a month before invest.

Just some cautionary advises.

Where do I start researching on stocks especially the do's and don't's. I want to start investing in stocks but I dont have enough knowledge on how the stock market works and when I try to read about them, the terminology just really confuses me or is too boring. I wonder if there is a book called "Stock Market Tips for Dummies"? I could use that! LOL!

Tousi, I should say I just hope it goes to $130. but anything can happen and it may even go down. The stock is a small stock, only have 2 million shares and a small market cap. It trades above $5. I don't know if you can say it is a penny stock.

Again, please don't rush to buy anything.

good luck.

shel90, I don't know if there is book like that :). but you can do a google search for "investment education", find plenty of info there. If you don't have experience, please be careful and study up your skills first. You might want to paper trading first, just pick a stock, may be GOAM, pretending you bought it. then follow it to see if you made a good decision.

Your hit it hard and right! No way TRS is going to boom! Why? Only 20% of deaf people now have access to VRS, just think about this once the access increases, there will be permanent decline in use of TRS. I won't be surprise this would happen. I do not buy this claim that TRS will ever boom, like it once was.

How did you jump to the conclusion that one relay company that is late to the VRS market will suddenly jump from $8 a share to $130? That's a 1625% increase in stock price. No, that does not happen.

Even Google started at $100 and has only increased 5 fold and people are saying that it's overvalued. How many people use Google every day compared to VRS?

I'm not a financial advisor, but this smells like someone trying to do a "pump and dump." Make other people start buying the stock on emotional decisions rather than value decisions. The stock price briefly goes up, then drops way down because the dumpers all got out early.

Don't buy stocks unless you look at the whole picture -- financials, outlook, regulation, plans, and industry standing. What's GoAmerica's financial outlook? Aren't they still losing money every quarter?

Diehard, IP Relay has been growing fast. VRS is even fast. Where did you get the info about 20% of deaf have access to VRS? if it is true, it is all the proof that i711.com have a bright future. its VRS service is great. They will launch a VP version soon.

Your hit it hard and right! No way TRS is going to boom! Why? Only 20% of deaf people now have access to VRS, just think about this once the access increases, there will be permanent decline in use of TRS. I won't be surprise this would happen. I do not buy this claim that TRS will ever boom, like it once was.

Even IF i711.com might have some bright future,
but it would NEVER be Popular such as Google
especially almost everyone is using Google
frequently almost every day.

Majority of deafies who first used VP rarely go back to TTY! Research shows it, and 98% of TTY sales have been lost in the last 5 years.
Diehard, IP Relay has been growing fast. VRS is even fast. Where did you get the info about 20% of deaf have access to VRS? if it is true, it is all the proof that i711.com have a bright future. its VRS service is great. They will launch a VP version soon.

Just think about it, these relay operators are funded by FCC, and that is government agency. Supposed government decided to cut it off or pull it off. How can these TRS survive? I do not trust government because they can just unplug anytime and that is scary!

Also, anytime if FCC found something that one of these Relay operator broke the regulation, wheather intentionally or not.. FCC CAN cut off fund entirely! So, I wouldn't trust in these kind of investment.

Majority of deafies who first used VP rarely go back to TTY! Research shows it, and 98% of TTY sales have been lost in the last 5 years.

Diehard, you have no proof of the 98%. I can actually show you a site about the IP relay growth and VRS growth. the TTY is declining due to IP relay and VRS growth, but TTY didn't lose 98% sale.

Anyway, you seems to jump to a conclusion without thinking, making up numbers along the way.

best luck to you with your bike.

After all this discussion, FOR ME, the best thing I think I can say is that it's too bad I didn't get this stock at 4 bucks and bail at it's current price which would just about double my investment. Oh, well........

Yes I did, I talked with TTY manufacturer and they are very concerned right now. :-D If you try to do business with one of these vendors who sells deaf products, they will tell you the same story, I was told already when doing partnership couple years ago.

Diehard, you have no proof of the 98%. I can actually show you a site about the IP relay growth and VRS growth. the TTY is declining due to IP relay and VRS growth, but TTY didn't lose 98% sale.

Anyway, you seems to jump to a conclusion without thinking, making up numbers along the way.

best luck to you with your bike.

Yes I did, I talked with TTY manufacturer and they are very concerned right now. :-D If you try to do business with one of these vendors who sells deaf products, they will tell you the same story, I was told already when doing partnership couple years ago.

If they're so concerned why hasn't the prices of TTY's dropped yet?

There are very few ppl who still use TTY but not heck alot. I toss my TTY out and was using it before cuz my exb have tty and doesnt know how to use computer or sk. So I now can toss my TTY out and not have to worry about the space on my desk. YAY!!! Also some ppl who still have tty and if I want to talk to them then I would use nextalk.com and that is like a tty on the computer. That is one way of communicate with someone who still have TTY. Some ppl who still have tty cuz their children are deaf and their way of communicate with them. But now the relay service is here and also the vrs are here too to communicate so the tty will go bye bye. Believe me. I have seen the decline of the tty.

There are very few ppl who still use TTY but not heck alot. I toss my TTY out and was using it before cuz my exb have tty and doesnt know how to use computer or sk. So I now can toss my TTY out and not have to worry about the space on my desk. YAY!!! Also some ppl who still have tty and if I want to talk to them then I would use nextalk.com and that is like a tty on the computer. That is one way of communicate with someone who still have TTY. Some ppl who still have tty cuz their children are deaf and their way of communicate with them. But now the relay service is here and also the vrs are here too to communicate so the tty will go bye bye. Believe me. I have seen the decline of the tty.

TTY is declining. That is a fact. But i711.com is not doing TTY, it has nothing to do with TTY.

The growth is from IP Relay and VRS. As for the stock price of GOAM, it is determined by its EPS (Earnings Per Share). For it to be a $100 stock, it only need to make 1 million dollar a month. The reason is GOAM have a small number of shares (2.34 million), 1 million dollar a month means GOAM makes $5 per share per year. with a standard 20 PE for stocks (PE is price to earnings ratio), you will get $100.

So you see GOAM doesn't have to make too much money to be $100 per share. For Google, with the same PE ratio of 20, it would have to make $127 million a month, in order to have a $100 per share price.

Back