Getting Rich by Just Making i711 Calls?

Bill-

You should be able to use AIM on WM5, through which you can use i711relay I guess. But it won't have the full features. They do seems to focus on blackberry and sidekick.

GoAmerica stock rises too fast these past few days. I am not sure it is a good time to buy anyway. may need to let it cool down a bit. but who knows. I am still holding mine.

Good luck

-Steve.

That the thing

The company's williness to expand to other operation systems and R&D would have shown me that the company's stock would be a good investment to make.

Sure I could use "AIM" but again I could use AIM with other relay services like "Sprint" which is my current wireless provider so what difference does it make?

To me a software that uses contact application where I can tap the person name and it bring up the relay software inserting thier phone number into the "number to dial" field box for me is what I would seriously invests into.

Even in future with VOIP becoming more stable and clearer that a Relay Wireless Software that could do VCO over cell provider data will be a serious investment to me as well too.

Right now I am using a Sprint WM5 relay software but it is still buggy and being a holiday season I am sure those delevopment working on Sprint Wireless Relay is taking a short break before they resume and fix those bugs in the software which I can understand that it not a proitory thing to a big corperation but a small company like i711 wanting to grow and expand then they need to show me thier williness before I invest my hard earn cash into them.

Bill

Steveblack... you had talked yourself into blue face... it surely sounds like it is a SCAM.... something I dont trust.... I believe Didhardbiker...[/QUOTE

A scam? What are you talking about? He invested and has now almost doubled his investment. Diehardbiker didn't say anything negative about his investment.

Steveblack... you had talked yourself into blue face... it surely sounds like it is a SCAM.... something I dont trust.... I believe Didhardbiker...

I don't see anything in steveblack's post that he's trying to encourage you to buy stock from him or trying to sell you stock other than telling you about "this company" and to go to your stock broker to check it out etc.

The other topic between diehardbiker and steveblack was just totally off the subject and does not have anything to do with this stock or this thread that steveblack started.

But this thread does sound more like a spam for i711 instead of a scam actually :deal:

Bill

Dennis-

Why can't you say it here? I sense that you probably don't have anything valid to say. tell me why i711.com is not a good investment?

Tousi-

thanks for the advise, I will put in a trailing stop.

-Steve

Dennis has good things to say. He's just formulating a new thread about investing in general because to do so here would be going off topic, I guess.

Hey, I am not going off the topic, I am point out WHY it is not realistic to expect the stock of I711 to boom! And it STILL within the topic! (shrugs)

I don't see anything in steveblack's post that he's trying to encourage you to buy stock from him or trying to sell you stock other than telling you about "this company" and to go to your stock broker to check it out etc.

The other topic between diehardbiker and steveblack was just totally off the subject and does not have anything to do with this stock or this thread that steveblack started.

But this thread does sound more like a spam for i711 instead of a scam actually :deal:

Bill

Steveblack... you had talked yourself into blue face... it surely sounds like it is a SCAM.... something I dont trust.... I believe Didhardbiker...

Sorry if you feel that way. I am just not happy about people pointing out they find errors and don't tell you about it.

Diehardbiker is a good guy, I am not against him.

That's fair Bill. Sprint is a good company.

That the thing

The company's williness to expand to other operation systems and R&D would have shown me that the company's stock would be a good investment to make.

Sure I could use "AIM" but again I could use AIM with other relay services like "Sprint" which is my current wireless provider so what difference does it make?

To me a software that uses contact application where I can tap the person name and it bring up the relay software inserting thier phone number into the "number to dial" field box for me is what I would seriously invests into.

Even in future with VOIP becoming more stable and clearer that a Relay Wireless Software that could do VCO over cell provider data will be a serious investment to me as well too.

Right now I am using a Sprint WM5 relay software but it is still buggy and being a holiday season I am sure those delevopment working on Sprint Wireless Relay is taking a short break before they resume and fix those bugs in the software which I can understand that it not a proitory thing to a big corperation but a small company like i711 wanting to grow and expand then they need to show me thier williness before I invest my hard earn cash into them.

Bill

[/QUOTE
A scam? What are you talking about? He invested and has now almost doubled his investment. Diehardbiker didn't say anything negative about his investment.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tousi. I am just trying to make a good investment. Relay is a wonderful thing this country provides. I am not sure people in other countries are this lucky. When we use relay, some people are benefiting, that is the relay company, they provide the service and deserve to benefit from it.

I ask myself, Why can't we benefit from it? So i711.com becomes the topic. If I buy Sprint stock, no matter how many people uses Sprint relay, it won't show much on their revenue, the stock won't move at all. But for GoAmerica, Their main business now is relay, so by using their relay, I am helping myself.

I can use Sorenson, but they are not a public company. I can not bennefit from my relay usage.

So you see I am taking the initiative to benefit from my actions. I am just lucky that my investment has more than doubled (GOAM rose 18% today). it may drop later, but I just feels right about been one of the owners of the business that I am contributing.

Let me remind ya all, why it won't be as profitable as it appears to be. Here is good example WHY this won't happen. Don't you all guys have any clue how much FCC have paid to TRS, VRS, etc 5 years ago? I can't remember the rate per min for TRS, but I know its much more back then than now. As for VRS, FCC once paid at least 14 dollars per minute, now only $6.45 per minute for the month of November, I think. That is nearly 3 times more back then than now! Trust me, eventually FCC will be paying less, no way to make big money on these relay services!

Let me remind ya all, why it won't be as profitable as it appears to be. Here is good example WHY this won't happen. Don't you all guys have any clue how much FCC have paid to TRS, VRS, etc 5 years ago? I can't remember the rate per min for TRS, but I know its much more back then than now. As for VRS, FCC once paid at least 14 dollars per minute, now only $6.45 per minute for the month of November, I think. That is nearly 3 times more back then than now! Trust me, eventually FCC will be paying less, no way to make big money on these relay services!

It not about how much FCC is paying per minute that determine the company gross income.

It's about how many deaf people uses "this company" over the other companies and log more minutes over the others.

I think "tty" was off topic becasue topic is about data relay services ie wireless or internet or vp accessed relay services.

I don't even recalled i711 proving a land line relay services since each state already have thier own land line relay.

And you do make some good points diehardbiker on the VP becasue if a deaf person already have Internet at home then why not get a VP becasue it's "free" and so much flexiable signing to a relay service rather than using a web browser and typing text ga ga ga ga sk etc but remember i711 do provide VP as well too so it up to the deaf people whom they want to use for vp relay services and there no way to determine which companies will come out ahead.

I think the winner company will be who provide the best VP without long hold and who provide the best wireless data cell phone pda software.

Like I wrote earlier the company that spend the most in R&D will come out a winner in stock market and capture the most deaf commuity to use thier services.

Bill

Ohhh another scam? Is everything a scam to u? The stock market is a scam? *laughs*

Sorry if you feel that way. I am just not happy about people pointing out they find errors and don't tell you about it.

Diehardbiker is a good guy, I am not against him.

I formulated the spreadsheet last night, and was trying to figure out how to put tables into the messageboard. Worse case is, I'll have to create a webpage to put the tables up and link the thread to that page.

I'm now at work and will be posting tonight. Sorry for the delay, but yes, the outlook is certainly not as rosy as the ziblaster makes it out to be.

I formulated the spreadsheet last night, and was trying to figure out how to put tables into the messageboard. Worse case is, I'll have to create a webpage to put the tables up and link the thread to that page.

I'm now at work and will be posting tonight. Sorry for the delay, but yes, the outlook is certainly not as rosy as the ziblaster makes it out to be.

Thank you dennis, looking forward to it.

-Steve

Back