Getting Rich by Just Making i711 Calls?

TTY is declining. That is a fact. But i711.com is not doing TTY, it has nothing to do with TTY.

The growth is from IP Relay and VRS.

Don't forget Sidekicks and Blackberry's. Now that almost everyone (Deaf) has relay on pagers, and VP's, a TTY doesn't make as much sense as it used to.

It is the cost to produce these TTY, that is what is keeping it from dropping. It is NOT cheap to make products at "Limited editon". If they make too many, there will be cost to rent a space to store the surplus and that CAN hurt business. Once you work in manufacturing area you will understand. Tooling to make product is VERY VERY VERY expensive!

If they're so concerned why hasn't the prices of TTY's dropped yet?

Sure, but Videophone over wireless network, I am speaking of Sprint, Verizon, etc isn't far away! I CAN bet on it that soon we will be seeing VP using these wireless carrier.

I have done testing and was close to perfecting it! Friend of mine have done the same thing and almost couldn't tell if he was at home or on road. I can tell because you can see background I-90 near washington DC that my friend called me in his own pu truck. WOWOWOW

Don't forget Sidekicks and Blackberry's. Now that almost everyone (Deaf) has relay on pagers, and VP's, a TTY doesn't make as much sense as it used to.

Yes. You are correct. I i711.com also have good wireless products for Sidekicks and Blackberry, in addition to IP relay and VRS. Actually, the wireless products are just the extension of IP Relay.

All this talk about TTY is irelavent, because i711.com has nothing to do with TTY, and would be happy it goes away so people can use its service.

I did try their VRS, the picture quality is superb. I got an invitation from my email to try it, has anyone tried it? I am curious to know your opinions.

-Steve

Diehard-

Videophone over wireless is the future and Sprint or Verizon has no advantage on it. They are just plumbing providers. Just like your high speed internet at home, it can be from cable or DSL from different companies, you still need to go to a VRS provider to use it.

I believe i711 has the focus to do it better than others. check out their VRS, you will know what I mean. i711 is a small company that its main business is VRS, it is public traded. So it has the focus and agility. big guys like Sprint or Verizon don't even care about relay market, its a small potato for them.

-Steve.

Sure, but Videophone over wireless network, I am speaking of Sprint, Verizon, etc isn't far away! I CAN bet on it that soon we will be seeing VP using these wireless carrier.

I have done testing and was close to perfecting it! Friend of mine have done the same thing and almost couldn't tell if he was at home or on road. I can tell because you can see background I-90 near washington DC that my friend called me in his own pu truck. WOWOWOW

Anything adds profit is good. I think it would be a short term rather than a long term.

If you want to invest for Google stocks, you have to pay high for every stock bond. Right now Google doesn't climb and climb right now it already boomed in last few years so I wouldn't advise to invest on Google these days now. You're in general too late to invest on Google because it wouldn't make much difference speaking of long term investing.

If you want a 'boom' stocks, look for promising companies that will grow and grow just like Walmart and Google experienced before, but you have to search and find them 'first' to invest on.

It is the cost to produce these TTY, that is what is keeping it from dropping. It is NOT cheap to make products at "Limited editon". If they make too many, there will be cost to rent a space to store the surplus and that CAN hurt business. Once you work in manufacturing area you will understand. Tooling to make product is VERY VERY VERY expensive!

I used to be a Designer at an auto supplier. I know enough about manufacturing. The TTY's on sale are mostly the same as they were for the past 20 years. I looked online and found one that I bought in 1995 amd it still costs the same as it did then. No new tooling was needed. I don't even use it anymore. Why would they expect people to pat $300+ for something they won't use much. The TTY is a dying breed. Probably will be in a museum soon.

Anything adds profit is good. I think it would be a short term rather than a long term.

If you want to invest for Google stocks, you have to pay high for every stock bond. Right now Google doesn't climb and climb right now it already boomed in last few years so I wouldn't advise to invest on Google these days now. You're in general too late to invest on Google because it wouldn't make much difference speaking of long term investing.

If you want a 'boom' stocks, look for promising companies that will grow and grow just like Walmart and Google experienced before, but you have to search and find them 'first' to invest on.

Maybe we ought to open a separate discussion as to what makes a stock a good "buy."

Adding "profit" alone isn't a good thing. Profit doesn't happen instantly. If additional work comes in without additional costs, then you've got profit. But even in relay, you have to identify the costs. Interpreter salaries are probably the biggest cost. So does GoAmerica have the right number of interpreters? What interpreters are they using? Are they lousy, non-certified interpreters? What about the technology? Is it truly as good as they claim it to be, even if the number of users skyrockets? Lots of questions there that can't be based on just "wow, this looks cool, use it more and the stock will skyrocket."

Dennis-

You have the right approach. GoAmerica uses Nordia call centers. So the interpreter should be good. For VRS, they use VLI (Visual Language Interpreting)
Their interpreters are all certified. As for the cost, I think they split revenue with Nordia, they got 30% to 35%, rest of them goes to Nordia for call center costs including labor cost. I think they have the same structure with VLI.

So any revenue GoAmerica has will be the net revenue.

Before I invested in GoAmerica, I tested their service and feel it is very good and cutting edge.

For IP relay and VRS market and growth, see this NECA link NECA - Resources - Monthly Fund Reports

For the extreme bull analysis, see this link zibeaster's Stock Blog

Again, please study the whole situation. Please don't rush to buy.

Maybe we ought to open a separate discussion as to what makes a stock a good "buy."

Adding "profit" alone isn't a good thing. Profit doesn't happen instantly. If additional work comes in without additional costs, then you've got profit. But even in relay, you have to identify the costs. Interpreter salaries are probably the biggest cost. So does GoAmerica have the right number of interpreters? What interpreters are they using? Are they lousy, non-certified interpreters? What about the technology? Is it truly as good as they claim it to be, even if the number of users skyrockets? Lots of questions there that can't be based on just "wow, this looks cool, use it more and the stock will skyrocket."

If i711 write a relay software for Windows Mobile 5 for Sprint PPC-6700 or any pdaphone with WM5 which can go both ways that I can relay to hearing people and hearing people can call relay to my ppc-6700 then I will invest in the i711 stocks and encourage my friends to invest into it too.

I checked the i711 website and I see they are only a Blackberry/Sidekick supporter for wireless smartphone/pdaphone and I had emailed them asking about WM5 support and got replied that they do not support it now but maybe in the future however it doesn't sound a very postive email anyway.

Bill

Bill-

You should be able to use AIM on WM5, through which you can use i711relay I guess. But it won't have the full features. They do seems to focus on blackberry and sidekick.

GoAmerica stock rises too fast these past few days. I am not sure it is a good time to buy anyway. may need to let it cool down a bit. but who knows. I am still holding mine.

Good luck

-Steve.

If i711 write a relay software for Windows Mobile 5 for Sprint PPC-6700 or any pdaphone with WM5 which can go both ways that I can relay to hearing people and hearing people can call relay to my ppc-6700 then I will invest in the i711 stocks and encourage my friends to invest into it too.

I checked the i711 website and I see they are only a Blackberry/Sidekick supporter for wireless smartphone/pdaphone and I had emailed them asking about WM5 support and got replied that they do not support it now but maybe in the future however it doesn't sound a very postive email anyway.

Bill

You're telling me that a blogger who's only been around for two months with no public profile and no track record is worth taking seriously? Well, in another thread, I'd love to point out his calculation errors, and at least he's smart enough to hedge his comments by saying that "anything can happen to screw this all up."

You're telling me that a blogger who's only been around for two months with no public profile and no track record is worth taking seriously? Well, in another thread, I'd love to point out his calculation errors, and at least he's smart enough to hedge his comments by saying that "anything can happen to screw this all up."

Dennis-

He is actually pretty good. His blog is new, but he posts on yahoo for quite a bit longer.

I would appreciate it if you can pointing out his errors. I would like to know if I am making a mistake. Thanks.

-Steve.

*watching this thread with keen thoughts and slight amusement (i'm amused at myself)*

I'll part one wise piece of advice. If you're going to play stocks, remember that diversified portfolios reduce systematic risk. In essence, spread your money across many things and let forth, from the bowels of inferno, riches spew!

Yes. around that. I am still holding.

That's good; hopefully, you put in a trailing stop of a certain percentage (25% is common) so you can sleep nights, especially now since you're close to doubling.....

Dennis-

He is actually pretty good. His blog is new, but he posts on yahoo for quite a bit longer.

I would appreciate it if you can pointing out his errors. I would like to know if I am making a mistake. Thanks.

-Steve.

I'll make a new thread right now.

I'll make a new thread right now.

Dennis-

Why can't you say it here? I sense that you probably don't have anything valid to say. tell me why i711.com is not a good investment?

Tousi-

thanks for the advise, I will put in a trailing stop.

-Steve

Steveblack... you had talked yourself into blue face... it surely sounds like it is a SCAM.... something I dont trust.... I believe Didhardbiker...

Back