flat screen tv

HorseRace

Reaction score
i know there are alot of flat screen tv.. so i wonder what brand or what kind of flat screen tv is better?

i tried to compared those..
i am still not sure..
because they are too much completive!
so i need your help..

i plan to get one soon..

let me know soon thank!

Horserace, what's the maximum price you can afford?

What size of the HDTV you want?

Need more info so we can determine what you want specifically.

Led tv

Because old tube tv is not good colorful.

Best LED flat screen TV. is really very clear and real full colorful. Good sound and HDTV is better way clear than old TV. Of course still have Closed Caption too.

Because old tube tv is not good colorful.

Best LED flat screen TV. is really very clear and real full colorful. Good sound and HDTV is better way clear than old TV. Of course still have Closed Caption too.

LED flat tv is expensive. Current are cheap and popular - LCD with long life than Plasma

Seq

Oh ok I prefer the size should be between 30 to 45
And I only can afford those less than 700.
Any thing for more question to ask me?

i know there are alot of flat screen tv.. so i wonder what brand or what kind of flat screen tv is better?

i tried to compared those..
i am still not sure..
because they are too much completive!
so i need your help..

i plan to get one soon..

let me know soon thank!

Hmmm You mean LCD?

Projector tv with flat screen

FlatScreenTv.jpg

CRT with flat screen

36717536__1237987238__1__1-4926f4a1dea752bcb4a6a9eed6e0f5f4.__big__.jpg

LCD

47lg75-lcd-tv.jpg

I know!

LED flat tv is expensive. Current are cheap and popular - LCD with long life than Plasma

When I saw beautiful LED flat screen flat TV. I wanted to buy it. One day, I collected all money every two weeks (when I got pay day) to save it in box. Finally, my money raised up near almost $1,000.

On Nov. I found Wal-mart sale LED Flat TV about $800.00. I can buy it. I felt very happy because I have it.

LMAO! that funny highlander.

power on, yea i see that.. thank for that information..

so i look at the 720p and 1080p i think 1080p is better.. i am looking for that and dvd bulit in and dtv bulit in.. and hdmi too.. all other importants is need!

When I saw beautiful LED flat screen flat TV. I wanted to buy it. One day, I collected all money every two weeks (when I got pay day) to save it in box. Finally, my money raised up near almost $1,000.

On Nov. I found Wal-mart sale LED Flat TV about $800.00. I can buy it. I felt very happy because I have it.

It's LCD. Why bother to said flat screen? No one said "LCD flat screen" like that. It's silly!

LMAO! that funny highlander.

power on, yea i see that.. thank for that information..

so i look at the 720p and 1080p i think 1080p is better.. i am looking for that and dvd bulit in and dtv bulit in.. and hdmi too.. all other importants is need!

No joke. It's fact about type of the TV. Which one you want?

Dvd built-in is very bad idea. What's happen if dvd-built-in is broken or outdate and you have to replace whole LCD HDTV.

Plasma HDTVs are a big NONO.

Definetly not even good for videogames.

Just get an LCD HDTV which are the most affordable tvs these days.

Best brand such as Sony, Samsung, or Panasonic are pretty good.

Plasma just good for horror movie picture but very hot and high watts than LCD.

LCD is good for everything but horror movie picture.

Hitachi_lcd_plasma_bg.jpg

Plasma is better picture for black at background like that.

i would like get hdtv under $500 at walmart or bestbuy depend prices

highlander i mean the picture you post it.. i think it funny bec someone put big tv on the wall after the cut! it soo stupid LOL! that is why it makes me laugh!

yea that is what i thought about built in.. sigh... i guess i have to buy seprated..

tough decision.. wow..

Back