First Snow!

knightwolf68 said:
yeah It already snow in Vail, Colorado !!! there is few deaf garther for snowmobing in Colorado ..

Of course there's already snow in Colorado!! Remember we visited Denver less than 2 months ago? We saw snow then in August!

Send some of those snow clouds this way, please!!

Deaf258.. U took pic of beautiful viewing..
wow.. My eyes really totally wide open.. (In my mind, I wish I could see and stood up to view that.. (sigh)..

Here's no mountians eastern and also there's no viewing mountian.. Just mostly view beautiful lake comes with heavy forest. ::sigh:: Mostly Western who living in and beautiful moutian and landscape too.

Please please don't say about SNOW..

I gonna chatt'n Dance~ :fruit: singing.. Let's not snow here!!! (Repeatily)

sorry I'm tell'n you ya.. really hate winter.. I dunno why am I born in winter (groan).. :lol:

My children really exciting to look forwrd snowing and wanna blast time fun play snowball, snowman, snow tube tobbago, and snowmobile too.

Deaf258 said:
When you get your first snow, please POST where you are when you get your first snow this year. If you don't have snow yet or won't get any snow, please don't post a reply! Thanks!

It snowed heavily for a week in the last week of October! :dance: Halloween night included! We trick-or-treated indoor at the mall and a local store. ;) Lot of FUN! WHOO! :thumb:

There's snow on the mountains here in Southern California... yup just after the fires! Brrr.... weird weather 100s last week, and 40-30s this week!

That's right, Sweet KJ....now the worry and danger on the parts of the mountains that are bare is flooding, mudslides! *Crossing fingers that ground cover will be well established before that happens*

A fellow Southern Californian

Tousi said:
That's right, Sweet KJ....now the worry and danger on the parts of the mountains that are bare is flooding, mudslides! *Crossing fingers that ground cover will be well established before that happens*

A fellow Southern Californian

Yup. people heading up to Big Bear/Lake Arrowhead have to be cautioned about those mudslides. Ugh. I'm not too fond of the cold tho ... need a buddy to warm me up or something. LOL

Sweet_KJ said:
Yup. people heading up to Big Bear/Lake Arrowhead have to be cautioned about those mudslides. Ugh. I'm not too fond of the cold tho ... need a buddy to warm me up or something. LOL
Big Bear Lake?! The lake is bigger than a long time ago, isn't it? I always went to Bear Lake when I was younger... the water was so BLUE! So beautiful! I miss Bear Lake activities! Water skiing, Float-Plane cruising, Boating, Swimming, Sunbathing... oooh my favorite memories!

VamPyroX said:
Snow already!? Whoa... we probably won't get any snow until late November or early December.

what? I thought they suppose to have snow in early Oct.

sWe haven't had snow here yet in Indiana and I watn snow here asap! I love snow because they r beautiful to look at alot.

Otherwise...is it ok to play outside in the snow during pregnancy?

I love to build snowman and just throw snow at my other loved ones and play different kind of games outside. But I dunno how to use a snowmoblie nor been on it before.
:S

Now the weather is terrible with ice pellets! :mad:

Most of sidewalks and street road are slippery! :mad:

Bullym0m said:
Please please don't say about SNOW..

I gonna chatt'n Dance~ :fruit: singing.. Let's not snow here!!! (Repeatily)

sorry I'm tell'n you ya.. really hate winter.. I dunno why am I born in winter (groan).. :lol:

:rofl: Bullym0m -- i dont blamecha and i also do not like snow!!!! and go figure i was born in the winter too :lol:

no snow has hit here YET -- been insanely warm!! temps shot up to the upper 70s with 1 day that actually broke the record at 80 degrees and up :shock: and will drop later this week to the 40s/50s

yea i cant wait for snow so then i can go ride snowmoblie and also ride on 3 wheelers :cool: still cant wait...

Yeah, those two lakes(Big Bear & Arrowhead)are about an hour's drive from me!

Colorado got snowing few week ago but Denver got snow couple days ago... I can't wait to go on snowboarding and hurt myself... ;)

Back