Favorite Pizza?

Deep pizza is truly amazing than pizza hut or domino's fake deep pizza.

I'm not a pizza connoisseur, but I did like the deep dish pizza at Giordano's in Chicago when I went there a few years ago with my train friends. I likened it to a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato sauce.

giordanos.com

I heard that tomatoes are not good for dogs.

I read that too. I give her plain cheese she only gets a a bite size pizza taste. I usually, cook a steak or Porkchop on the side for her . She's very spoiled lol

I usually, cook a steak or Porkchop on the side for her . She's very spoiled lol
You are a good Mommy. :)
Had a Casey's Beef BBQ Pizza last friday. Excellent!

You are a good Mommy. :)
Had a Casey's Beef BBQ Pizza last friday. Excellent!

Sounds yummy! Thank you@good mommy

I have no where here to get a good Chicago deep dish pizza. I need to catch the next flight to Chicago lol

I have had a deep dish pizza, not in Chicago, but locally ..oh boy..it was heavy on the cheese...went clunk down my belly! 1-2 slices was all I could handle.

I have had a deep dish pizza, not in Chicago, but locally ..oh boy..it was heavy on the cheese...went clunk down my belly! 1-2 slices was all I could handle.

There's a place two cities over with Chicago style pizza. I saw it driving on the highway lol I thought to myself , got go there one day. Thank you for the heads up heavy cheese .

Mellow Mushroom - cheese with chicken, green bell peppers and pepperoni.

Who doesn't like a good pizza pie? :afro:

smilepizza.jpg

Back