Don't feed the Trolls

CSign

Reaction score
Given the recent craziness going on here, I think it would be good for us all to revisit the ignore feature.

If there is a poster (or posters) that are bothersome to you, you can put them on your ignore list.

If posts are continually ignored, perhaps those that are bothersome will eventually get bored and make their exit.

I am officially; for my first time here on AD, going to use the ignore feature.

Don't feed the trolls!!

I am trying to use the "ignore" feature on myself, but it won't let me....any tips on how I can ignore myself?

Given the recent craziness going on here, I think it would be good for us all to revisit the ignore feature.

If there is a poster (or posters) that are bothersome to you, you can put them on your ignore list.

If posts are continually ignored, perhaps those that are bothersome will eventually get bored and make their exit.

I am officially; for my first time here on AD, going to use the ignore feature.

Don't feed the trolls!!

Awesome advice, CSign! I have employed my ignore feature for quite some time now. Now, if certain "someones" would ignore ME (since they don't like my posts), then all would be golden. But, I can only control my actions; not those of others. :aw:

I am trying to use the "ignore" feature on myself, but it won't let me....any tips on how I can ignore myself?

Write all of your posts in a specific color, and wear special glasses that will block out that color - therefore not allowing you to see your own posts! :giggle:

Or post in invisible ink! :lol:

Good idea especially if credibility is lost due to the continuing habitual lying, for example, then it's time to rethink your stance on having those dialogues and hit that button. For example, claiming to have been at Kent in 1970 at a college campus while as a kid miles away would have meant playing hookey. Totally unimpressed. Not worth engaging in with those kinds of individuals who do those kinds of things underhandedly and best to use the ignore button once you realize that, IMO. Sorry, folks.

Running out of peanuts anyway....gotta make a trip to the Farmer's Market...undecided whether to buy boiled....roasted...or raw....:hmm:

I think that's already been done :)

Oh, it has and obvious too most of us. Still I would like to see this playout until the culprit is shown. after all, what a good "whodunit" without revealing the guilty to the public? :naughty:

In this era of confusion of the automated age....trolls looking like monkey's in an automated daze!....The trolls are still not gone....(last peanut)....

Back