Don't feed the Trolls

Post in the "new fangled" gibberish language!...Only you can deciper, green427!......"coo-coo....boogie-woogie ....^&$#@*&^!!+_(*&...... wanna a coooookie"?

Utway ooday ouyay eanmay?

Oh, it has and obvious too most of us. Still I would like to see this playout until the culprit is shown. after all, what a good "whodunit" without revealing the guilty to the public? :naughty:

It was Mrs. Fakefreud in the thread with the lying post!

It was Mrs. Fakefreud in the thread with the lying post!

Funny that I made a thread not too long ago about Pathlogical Liers!...Could be Fruity-Tootie got an idea from it?...All the "why...why.....why...what...what do you mean?...huh?"...

Or post in invisible ink!

Hey M.O.: You gave me an idea....I went out and got 20 gallons of invisible ink, filled my bathtub with it, and soaked in it for a couple hours. I got out and looked in the mirror, and voila, it worked!! Took a pic of me in the mirror....See my pic below!!!

grundtal-mirror__26202_PE093307_S4.jpg

Isn't that cool! I can't believe how much better I look!!!! And now I can hide from most people!!!!

Post in the "new fangled" gibberish language!...Only you can deciper, green427!......"coo-coo....boogie-woogie ....^&$#@*&^!!+_(*&...... wanna a coooookie"?

Dim byd newydd yno ... yn ôl rhai o fy aelodau o'r teulu a chyd-weithwyr, dyna i gyd fy mod yn siarad i mewn .. gibberish.

Iawn, Gotta mynd a phrysgwydd y skidmarks oddi ar fy dillad isaf. Mwynhewch eich cŵn poeth a mwstard.

Dim byd newydd yno ... yn ôl rhai o fy aelodau o'r teulu a chyd-weithwyr, dyna i gyd fy mod yn siarad i mewn .. gibberish.

Iawn, Gotta mynd a phrysgwydd y skidmarks oddi ar fy dillad isaf. Mwynhewch eich cŵn poeth a mwstard.

Well, if you're going to talk like that, then I will definitely wait till my ASL is better/stonger receptively before we meet. :o :giggle:

Hey M.O.: You gave me an idea....I went out and got 20 gallons of invisible ink, filled my bathtub with it, and soaked in it for a couple hours. I got out and looked in the mirror, and voila, it worked!! Took a pic of me in the mirror....See my pic below!!!

grundtal-mirror__26202_PE093307_S4.jpg

Isn't that cool! I can't believe how much better I look!!!! And now I can hide from most people!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh my gosh, made my day! :laugh2: I wanna go try it, too! Maybe I can hide from my mother, so she won't make me do my geometry test... :hmm:

someone tell me how the ignore feature works again? Been a long time since I've ignored someone, I can't remember how.

someone tell me how the ignore feature works again? Been a long time since I've ignored someone, I can't remember how.

Click user cp, on the left side column, scroll down to "edit ignore list."

Back