DeafExpos

Deaf Expo in Columbus, Ohio is coming very soon this coming Saturday! :hyper:

We're still hoping to go and still highly likely we are going. But have to be back here during late afternoon, bec deaf club important meeting sat night. Hope to meet everyone of you, :wink:

Sorry we're unable to go, :( plans has been changed as we are expecting someone from the wedding coming down this weekend , maybe some other time...but we hope you all have a great time,

Sorry we're unable to go, :( plans has been changed as we are expecting someone from the wedding coming down this weekend , maybe some other time...but we hope you all have a great time,

Oh, shoot! Just happened something come up. Hope to meet u all someday! :hug:

Yeah I'm waiting on the eBay seller to finish printing out the invitations so she can mail them out to me, soon as I get it, Ill send them all out...:thumb:

Forgive me lovelyblkgal for the tiny off-topic here....:P

Had our Expo this past Saturday and according to John Maucere, the actoor, there were 5, 000 of us in attendance!

Oh, that is so nice of you, twinies! I appreciate it! :grouphug:

Sorry, lovelyblkgal for :topic:

Just wanted to let you all know that the name 'Deaf Expo' is a trade-mark name of CSD.

I am pretty sure that DeafNation's founders would appericate if you all start calling it DeafNation Expo rather than calling it Deaf Expo. :)

:sigh: look like gonna wait till July then, Angel. Looking forward meeting all Aders over there in Columbus. But seeing you? mmmm, oh well, see ya in July then. winks

oh man anybody live in southern california? and know any deaf expo that gonna happen before may 15 ????????
I mean I can't find one because I miss the expo in SoCal...cuz I'm stupid
but if anybody know any expo or festival in SoCal this month or next month..
tell me....:ty:

I will be going there with group of friends! :)
Wondering how many AD's members will be going there as well? :hmm:
Well, see ya there! :)

We have deaf expos in Columbus ohio
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Franklin County Veterans Memorial
North Exhibition Hall
300 West Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Exhibit Hours: 9am to 6pm
Cost: FREE ADMISSION
The event includes:
- Exhibitions (FREE)
- Entertainment (FREE)
- Seminars & Workshops (FREE)
- Children's Activities (FREE)

Thought want let you know about deafnation which have deaf expos in columbus ohio if y'all are intersting go to deafnation in cols i might meet y'all in there or not :) Also there other have Ohio deafFair will be on Nov 10th 2007 in columbus ohio too I just find out from OAD

OAD

I didn't go, maybe next time. :( Sorry about that.

Deaf Expo will host in Hartford, Connecticut June 2nd - Saturday.

Back