DeafExpos

oh man anybody live in southern california? and know any deaf expo that gonna happen before may 15 ????????
I mean I can't find one because I miss the expo in SoCal...cuz I'm stupid
but if anybody know any expo or festival in SoCal this month or next month..
tell me....:ty:

There will be a Deaf Asian Festival in Los Angeles on June 2, 2007. Need more infor :: Deaf Asia Foundation :: Events.

ASL expo in Long Beach sometime in September not sure of the date it might be Sept 15, 2007, double check that with someone. Go to California Deaf groups Yahoo.

Heard that there was little over 5,000 people at DeafNation Deaf Expo in Columbus, Ohio yesterday! :eek3:

I went there and had a blast time! :thumb:

I did, too, have a blast time! :) Saw several faces that I haven't seen over A FRIGGIN' LONG TIME! :) So happy to see old & new faces! :)

Can't wait for the Nov. regular Expo! :)

See ya there!

Heard that there was little over 5,000 people at DeafNation Deaf Expo in Columbus, Ohio yesterday! :eek3:

I went there and had a blast time! :thumb:

I did, too, have a blast time! :) Saw several faces that I haven't seen over A FRIGGIN' LONG TIME! :) So happy to see old & new faces! :)

Can't wait for the Nov. regular Expo! :)

See ya there!

Yes, me too. I finally meet a person from old school that I haven't seen for 30 years!

Good to see old friends there!!! VERY NEAT!

Heard about Deafair in Columbus this coming Nov 10. :dunno:

Yep, that's the one! :)

Glad we had fun there yesterday! :)

Yes, me too. I finally meet a person from old school that I haven't seen for 30 years!

Good to see old friends there!!! VERY NEAT!

Heard about Deafair in Columbus this coming Nov 10. :dunno:

I've never been to Deaf Nation Expo. Wondering what is the different between DeafNation and ASL Expo???

had a great time there at deaf expo, and met lovelyblkgal and jolie_77

Hey there - Yeah, It was nice to get a chance to meet you. On the plus side, it was great to get to know you a little bit better which is all good. I had a great time at the Deaf Nation Expo @ Columbus as well! :thumb:

Hey there - Yeah, It was nice to get a chance to meet you. On the plus side, it was great to get to know you a little bit better which is all good. I had a great time at the Deaf Nation Expo @ Columbus as well! :thumb:

Same here, it is so good to meetcha and sure enough it is all good.:thumb:

:giggle: :giggle: haha, yeah, it was great and amazing I didnt know you knew the girl that I knew from Trini. I say smaaaaaaalllll world

Oh yea i meet her thur deafchat.. till finally meet in person last 2 year ago so will see her again at cedar point for deaf aware day in aug hehe!

Oh yea i meet her thur deafchat.. till finally meet in person last 2 year ago so will see her again at cedar point for deaf aware day in aug hehe!

awesome, yeah, she begged me to come to C P, but told her, will be crowded and tooo hot for me and also for my bf. Bec our body couldn't handle the extreme heat.

Deaf Expo will host in Hartford, Connecticut June 2nd - Saturday.

I heard about that. I'm going to try to go. If I go I'll be able to see if any of the people there will be able to understand anything I try to talk to them about.

I hope so. :)

Back