Deaf With Schizophrenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspired by the thought that you could be right, I did a search for Police Forums. The one that I could gain entrance to I printed the following message under the thread title: I Have a Question for Law Enforcement Officers.

My name is James MacRyland Crary. My email is james.m.crary@gmail.com My father Ryland Wesley Crary was a Naval Veteran of the CVL-30 and member of the Fraternal Order of Police. He was primarily an educator.

As a child I was kidnapped and tortured horrifically. My life was badly stained. I am deaf, my facial nerve was ruptured, I have episodes of schizophrenia and am a study in poverty. This is by way of introduction.

On Mt. Desert Island in 1988 I was entrapped in a sting operation intended to set me up as a mandatory AIDS testing guinea pig. This made me suspicious of letters sent to me as a child from a Bryn Mawr girl from the Jewish Holocaust Survivor Community named Gail (Gay ill) Burstyn.

There is no question from the encryption in the letters that they are evidence in the murders of Dr. King and John Lennon.

Despite this police refer me to the FBI and the FBI never answers.

Can you give me any guidance as to how I should go about reporting this, to who and with what hopes in mind?

I no longer have the letters themselves but the xerox copies are perfectly clear.

Good Luck!...I really do hope you will get a positive response, deaftears.....and know I made a little fun of ur posts...but it was all just humor....Hopefully you'll get some peace of mind.

Ack....just did an internet search on this guy and his rantings.....OMG, we better ignore him completely....

faint-o.gif

Really crazy...looney at it's best...and as Buggs Bunny sez...."that's all, folks"!

Meanwhile back at the Ranch.....

<--- When realizing it wasn't all about him, flew into a narcissistic rage, and began from that day forward to squeeze the toothpaste tube from the top down, directly contradicting conventional thinking.

In the weeks following this regime of poor dental hygiene he found himself shunned by friends and family.

In a desperate attempt for attention he posted his series of woes on a social networking site seeking recognition for his daring behavior.

<--- When realizing it wasn't all about him, flew into a narcissistic rage, and began from that day forward to squeeze the toothpaste tube from the top down, directly contradicting conventional thinking.

In the weeks following this regime of poor dental hygiene he found himself shunned by friends and family.

In a desperate attempt for attention he posted his series of woes on a social networking site seeking recognition for his daring behavior.

Wow!!!! I think we have found a replacement for Terry Pratchett. Amazing!!!

Edit: No offense to Terry Pratchett who is still on the job.

I don't get it....how can someone admit that they are fully aware that their own mind plays tricks on them, yet still try to convince others that what they've experienced actually happened when there is evidence everywhere that proves otherwise?

No wonder psychology is such a complicated field.

I don't get it....how can someone admit that they are fully aware that their own mind plays tricks on them, yet still try to convince others that what they've experienced actually happened when there is evidence everywhere that proves otherwise?

No wonder psychology is such a complicated field.

Moment. Of. Clarity.

See also: on meds/off meds.

Moment. Of. Clarity.

See also: on meds/off meds.

I think I know what you mean....I have those moments once or twice a year when everything seems so clear....then it goes away....

More proof that I missed that moment of clarity...didn't read that part of your post from last month.....

Amanda Harcourt is listed as Peter Gabriel's "personal assistant" on SO. Gabriel worked me over. I'm a basketcase from the cruelty he inflicted.

if your life is not in danger now then move on and focus on the future.

Don't you think the persons who released the AIDS virus as a criminal attack should be arrested then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back