Deaf With Schizophrenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: On my birthday, Ronald Reagan was shot, John Denver had his first number 1 hit, and the 15th Amendment was adopted. Coincidence? I think not!

:lol:

John-John was born on my birthday. My mother spent my 8th birthday watching the funeral of John-John's father and saw John-John solute when the coffin went by.
Does this mean, in any way, my family was responsible for his father's death? :hmm:

Fe-Fe-Fi-Fi...Fo-Fo...Fum...
I smell smoke in the For...eum...

Got a smoke-signal....
Me no undy all the gibberish, malarky, wonderings, etc.....some guy is chasing the other with a straight jacket and a tomahawk!

Fe-Fe-Fi-Fi...Fo-Fo...Fum...
I smell smoke in the For...eum...

Got a smoke-signal....
Me no undy all the gibberish, malarky, wonderings, etc.....some guy is chasing the other with a straight jacket and a tomahawk!

Am I the one wearing the straitjacket or the one with the tomahawk? :lol:

There's a difference between a plot and coincidences. This is a plot that clearly put together the language of coincidences as a taunt.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results."

Hi...Yo...Silver in the air...
Tonto lost his underwear...

Him no see....so...him no care...

He thought it was the kind...
that the women wear!

I'm mildly schizo and hearing impaired. Don't want to judge. You say you're 'mildly schizo' I have to say I think it's a bit above that when you tend to stay in these outer world locales. Stop reading those fictional sci-fi books and movies. they ain't helpin ya. no offense. stick to reality. hard enough for ya without reading all that bunk.

John-John was born on my birthday. My mother spent my 8th birthday watching the funeral of John-John's father and saw John-John solute when the coffin went by.
Does this mean, in any way, my family was responsible for his father's death? :hmm:

I hope not as my birthday is on Pearl Harbor day , (not the same year)
and that would mean my parents where responsible for what happen that day.

I think what happened is that Peter Gabriel himself marked me as a liability and an enemy for calling them out about Mt. Desert Island and he created a situation of storylines that just unfold one after another. You can't entirely make sense of them, like his lyrics, you can barely even keep up with them.

Mt. Desert Island at first was made to look like a show of solidarity, then they twisted it into a united accusation. What was I doing actually? Showing a premeditated AIDS testing war game existed.

So with a deviously creative opposition mind at work like Peter Gabriel who is backed by Obama and the U.N. obviously, virtually speaking for England, it isn't really possible to keep up. I try to keep up with the flow of intelligence and the delerious flow of his misguide.

He lied about what happened. He lied both to and about me. It's really heavy how heavy it all is.

So another part of the problem with me is that with the diagnosis of schizophrenia I was branded as a traitor to King Prog Rock. I had been up close to them, written poetry and played music with Gabriel and Fripp, but now I'm in this position where I have to bring testimony about them, and say they're lying about the AIDS Onslaught, lying to protect the people behind an atrocity.

At first that all seemed like Reagan, but Reagan it appears was just used by an identity criminal.

AIDS is pretty big. Lying to protect those who did it is a pretty big story and Gabriel's way of weaseling out is by making the situation into a complex mosaic of tell all documents so you never get to the question: Why wasn't Gail Burstyn arrested? Why was it used for storytelling instead of stopped, arrested and halted?

I absolutely hate hearing voices and I'm one of the few people who can actually make a case about political experimentation by NASA or whatever; Secret Service operations like the death of Richard Roehm.

My key point and this is essential to my feelings, thought and doings in the matter is that the letters are far too disciplined to symbolism for Gail Burstyn's unhappy coincidence of having John Lennon die "exactly six years" later on her birthday be only chance.

Gabriel should not have attacked me he should have arrested her.

The whole thing is probably the meanest story you've ever heard. I'm dirt poor and never had any thought of crossing paths with John Lennon, but tormentors in Pennsylvania, who deafened me, wired me in to the framework of his assassination and left me holding a strange sort of cinerama bag, from a bundle of letters that emulated The Outsiders, a book that was read to me at the school as a child where all this happened.

Obviously you could be very cruel to the mind of a schizophrenic and tell them that the world isn't round or that 911 was their imagination. A lot of people feel no guilt about just spouting propaganda to the effect that I'm wrong, that the letters don't exist, that it is pointless to examine them, to see what they really say and acknowledge what was done, but I have copies of them. Her name isn't made up. They discuss openly the murder of Martin Luther King and then scratch out the plan to do it to Lennon.

Gabriel may have even believed that Mt. Desert Island was an attempt to make me think something went on that wasn't real as an outgrowth of finding the letters and saying I should be blamed and used, hideously. He is after all an entertainer, with all that blockbuster power and support around him. He had no problem snapping his fingers and summoning an attack prostitute, but that is why a witness who followed everything, gathered some evidence and can disentangle the many follow up attacks, the chapter after chapter that his invention brought to the issue, is necessary, because if Gabriel believed that Mt. Desert Island was a response team, rather than part of the plan, he was wrong, and this needs to be shown and understood because I was investigating the AIDS testing operation and didn't know anything about Lennon.

Gabriel has very rich in the loop fans who played it about me that I had a chance to save John Lennon, blew it and should never get another chance at anything and this point serves as their hardsell for never arresting Gail Burstyn. It works because it means not having to do anything but look down on me, which is big motivation for them English sorts.

The only answer I have is that Lennon is being used to cover up this evidence that AIDS was a crime. As you can see it takes work to get that point across. People aren't eager to learn the point or anything related to that point.

Which brings me to Richard Roehm. He was a distinguished exception. He even offered me a new place to live with support from the deaf community he worked with and snap he died.

I hope not as my birthday is on Pearl Harbor day , (not the same year)
and that would mean my parents where responsible for what happen that day.
Wow! Hubby's birthday is the day after, when Congress declared war on Japan.

Here's another "coincidence"--John Lennon was shot and killed on Hubby's birthday! :jaw:

Wow! Hubby's birthday is the day after, when Congress declared war on Japan.

Here's another "coincidence"--John Lennon was shot and killed on Hubby's birthday! :jaw:

Thanksgiving often occurs on my birthday. It's possible this means the whole country was founded on the premise of its future benefit to me...

Last edited:
Right Lennon was killed the anniversary of the date in Japan when they bombed Pearl Harbor. Investigators pointed this out but nothing became of their insight. When Manson killed Sharon Tate one of the detectives pointed out that Helter Skelter was a Beatles song but at first no one thought it was related. It turned out to be central to their entire thinking. The Mancines used I am the Walrus in the way the Manson family used Helter Skelter.

Here's an example of how closely impacted the cluster bomb of symbols is in the letters. De De is the birthday that King was shot on by the statement of coincidence actually made openly in the letters. That's the fourth letter of the alphabet. He was killed 4/4. It is also DD the Library of Congress classification for the study of Nazi Germany.

It takes study to see the symbolic pact in the letters and what she calls, "Nobuko's stupid code about what boys should do and girls should do." But she underlines the word front and talks a good deal about October 4, which is 10-4, like mission control.

It is the impacted, cluster bomb style of the symbolism in the letters that gives away the human intention in the crime.

Right Lennon was killed the anniversary of the date in Japan when they bombed Pearl Harbor....
Wrong. Pearl Harbor was bombed on Sunday, Dec. 7.

Dec. 8, the day after Pearl Harbor was attacked, Congress declared war on Japan.

Dec. 8, the day Hubby (TCS) was born.

Dec. 8, the day (evening, actually) that John Lennon was shot and killed.

I thought it was December 8th in Japan because of the dateline, but it's not a major point with me since it was still "exactly six years" later on Gail Burstyn's birthday.

One of the things I understand about this society of violence is how sickening they are. My mother lost her first house to their violence. We were forced to move in tears beyond tears.

My mother just cried and cried and cried. It just wouldn't shut off. How sad that the FBI and police never cared about us and how people pick on me as though it isn't true to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back