Deaf With Schizophrenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check yourself into a mental hospital. You need your meds to be adjusted/tweaked to stop the delusions. Also, see your psychiatrist and therapist as well, and tell them all this. We cannot help you as we are not psychiatrists, psychologist, or therapists.

At what does this thread get locked?
It has nothing to do with a DEAF person "dealing" with having schizophrenia- that I can follow. Seems no one else can follow either.

I appears that he believes that anything keyed on computers is actually factual/real. Which delusion can explain that?

I hate to burst your hero worship bubble, but the facts of this case are well known on the administrative levels of government and I have been punished for talking. Obama cut a deal for power ~ silence on the AIDS Affair in return for a Black Executive.

Bullying our way to a prouder union.

I hate to burst your hero worship bubble, but the facts of this case are well known on the administrative levels of government and I have been punished for talking. Obama cut a deal for power ~ silence on the AIDS Affair in return for a Black Executive.

Bullying our way to a prouder union.
OP, you serious debate to as continue! . unfortunately we hear you.

we are tried to explain to you advise!
otherwise you how advise worst to repeat to again waste time sound look you have issue problem worst. we are chance you one time once time advise period. they cool off time your lock time.
AD general not allow to political talk discuss things personal!

OP, you serious debate to as continue! . unfortunately we hear you.

we are tried to explain to you advise!
otherwise you how advise worst to repeat to again waste time sound look you have issue problem worst. we are chance you one time once time advise period. they cool off time your lock time.
AD general not allow to political talk discuss things personal!

That's a good point! If for no other reason this should be locked as it is persistently political!

His other thread has been locked.

Exactly how old was deaftears when the supposedly "occurrances" happened? EG the house was "AIDS bombed"? When he became DEAF?

It seems to me, whoever desftears is, Is pretty intelligent with words and vocabulary, but from experience most who are abused are usually shy and not as bright? For someone who seems to be so intelligent, they cant comprehend seeking help when in fact addressed to do so or even acknowledge the fact. Instead, beat around the bush and come off with another line of BS. How many threads are on this board now on the very same subject? Isnt there a violation of some board rules going on here already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back