Deaf With Schizophrenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I be Captain Obvious and say......how do we know you didn't write those "letters" yourself hmmmmmm?

I have thought the same thing... Also, I have tried to read what is up on that "texasschoolbook" page (or whatever it's called that he is always referring people to) and the pictures of the so-called letters are so bad that you really can't make out what is being written about... What I could read did not seem any different than a normal letter people would write to each other.

I am also beginning to wonder if the deafness is not a part of his delusions... From what is being shown in this thread (I have not followed any of the others he has posted because they just boggle my mind), it appears that he does not have a clear timeline of when his deafness occurred. And saying that the deafness was caused by the "events" that happened to him, perhaps the deafness is only a "reality" when he is in a delusional state.

Perhaps being confronted by the truth is painful for you.

I hope it leads you to seek meaningful professional help.

Being confronted with hostility towards me about a past in which I was terrorized is painful for me.

The Pitmans were using inhalants so I did the same. I was afraid not to. They had taken complete control over me with violence and threats. The situation was then as now an awful lot like Deliverance.

My mother was forced to sell our house and move to get us away from them. It was very sad and frightening. She screamed and cried, but realized I hadn't gone to school for being very afraid.

It was done to us I am sure in a systematic and organized klan way to punish daddy having dedicated a book to Martin Luther King (Humanizing the School by Ryland Wesley Crary, Alfred Knopf, 1969). By the time I snapped out of traumatic amnesia the color line issues had been blurred towards me on campus, largely by acts of fraud.

For example, I was set up as a passenger in a van that drove recklessly at Kelly Elementary School and then named as the driver. I was an infuriated passenger who quit the job over the incident and witnesses eventually did weigh in to help me. Kelly is predominantly Black, so it was scandalous. Someone could have been killed. A child could have been.

Because the truth is a radical claim to noble injuries people balked. Gabriel really is a predator. It is horrifying how he misapprehended the situation and just set upon me with unbelievable brutality. There has been a united front not to credit me.

As for not being able to read the letters or seeing them as normal and casual you are really writing my defense, because I was tortured under the heavy handed idea that I should have understood the letters and stopped Lennon's murder.

I think one of the most punishing aspects of what was done to me is that I questioned Reagan's role and judgement for a long time and the result was complete alienation towards me.

The content of the letters however is very clear. She was involved in the murder of John Lennon and they set me up as an AIDS testing guinea pig. You can see that perfectly clearly from the website: texasschoolbook - Home

The writer of these letters correlates the shooting of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. to De De's birthday by a factor of six years and calls attention to coincidences. Six years later on her birthday John Lennon was shot. It is the exact same configuration and the text of the letters obviously reads like a script.

The conclusion about these letters is that they are a criminal plot written before the murder of Lennon and sent to me as a hostage, incomprehending child in the hopes of holding me to blame.

I became suspicious of these letters after being used for an AIDS testing guinea pig on Mt. Desert Island, the archive of which I have also posted for review. They subjected me to extortion and blackmail related interrogation of my private life after deafening me deliberately in childhood then using me horrendously as an object of inhuman trafficking when I was a traumatized little boy.

I am profoundly alone from my injuries.

It is my sworn testimony that these men tortured me as a child, resulting in a torn facial nerve and near complete deafness, a destroyed life. Then, in the 80's after talking to me before AIDS started of "a scheme to transform the human race by injecting the blood" they used me in an entrapment war game for a mandatory testing lab rat. I am in sickness of health today from biomedical abuses on my person.

There are three glowering primary causes for concern, all coming from the same political action group/social program:

1. The deafness and nerve trauma.
2. The Lennon/King Murder papers.
3. The AIDS Testing operation archive surrounding my name with positive and negative signs.

The letters were written in 1974 several years before AIDS started and are encrypted with the plan. The AIDS testing archive and nerve injury emerged from the same political action.

In other words, those who released AIDS left a message out in broad daylight and the authorities evidently supported them.

I have thought the same thing... Also, I have tried to read what is up on that "texasschoolbook" page (or whatever it's called that he is always referring people to) and the pictures of the so-called letters are so bad that you really can't make out what is being written about... What I could read did not seem any different than a normal letter people would write to each other.

I am also beginning to wonder if the deafness is not a part of his delusions... From what is being shown in this thread (I have not followed any of the others he has posted because they just boggle my mind), it appears that he does not have a clear timeline of when his deafness occurred. And saying that the deafness was caused by the "events" that happened to him, perhaps the deafness is only a "reality" when he is in a delusional state.

Agreed, about everything

drphil: The OP has schizophrenia, and all of these posts he writes are stories that were made up in his mind, and he chooses to believe whatever he comes up with.

We can try convincing him that it is all fictional until we are exhausted, and he will never get it. Sadly, that is a side effect of the disease.

Assuming he isn't jerking everyone around....

Laura

We can try convincing him that it is all fictional until we are exhausted, and he will never get it. Sadly, that is a side effect of the disease.

This!

Again, insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result ... We can offer advice, continually address bit and pieces of the 'story' and respond over and over to these posts but the result will remain the same. To quote an old catchphrase, let's "Stop the insanity!."

Or he could be just a troll to get all of you riled up. We just would never know.

Wirelessly posted

This is what I have been saying at the begining of his ranting posts. This may or may not be a very sick person. Either way, people need to quit feeding into it. It only feeds into his delusions and quite frankly, I do not find it cool that intelligent posters on this forum contributing to his mental illness. To me it is the same as picking on someone. Yes, he is posting nonsense but that does not give anyone the right to pick on him. You would not pick on a person that has a mental disability in person. Just saying.

Or he could be just a troll to get all of you riled up. We just would never know.

That's what I thought at first, that he was just entertaining himself by making us think he's batshit but if you do a little google search, he has blogs and posts on other forums on the internet dating back to 2004 I think, that's like friggin 10 years.....that'd be some serious trolling right there.

His threads seem to attract a lot of trolls and bullies. I don't read many of them, unless they grow to 4 or 5 pages. Then I check out the "clever wit" of the trolls that reply to him.

That's what I thought at first, that he was just entertaining himself by making us think he's batshit but if you do a little google search, he has blogs and posts on other forums on the internet dating back to 2004 I think, that's like friggin 10 years.....that'd be some serious trolling right there.

The same stuff for all that time too (with modifications of course). Usually trolls get new material.

The same stuff too for all that time too (with modifications of course). Usually trolls get new material.

Thanks, that was what I meant, but now I see that I wasn't very clear about it :D

Could it be that the evidence is what creates the parallel consistency?

I'm sure the "evidence" proves your delusions and make perfect sense.... to you....but we do not suffer your delusions.....and they're nonsense to anyone who is not in your head. Sorry

Lets say the information you are providing is 100% accurate. Why are you presenting it here. There is only one member of law enforcement on this site that I am aware of and he rarely posts.

Nobody here is in any danger of coming in contact with Peter Gabriel. Most of us understand the necessary steps for preventing the spread of AIDS. I would say that if your information is factual, you have gone as far as you can go here on this topic. We are advised. :ty: I suggest you share this information elsewhere. But please feel welcome to join in other topic here on AD. There are tons of topics here to discuss.

Cool?

I am numberous reading no offense to your reading serious,. people reading your comments.. I surprised notice your reading, serious big.deaf schizophrenia, I doublt you have really lots of serious problem on situation things. I doubt. it is pretty lots of things. I notice your things situation.!

Sure and I agree with you for the most part regarding having worked through the issue in this thread, but for those who refuse to let the matter rest and keep gibbering that I am delusional.

The letters read:
"It's De De's birthday and furthermore exactly six years ago today Martin Luther King was shot. Coincidences happened a lot today I think God must be watching over me."
True or false?
True.
So where is the delusion? Are you saying you cannot locate that element of the script or are you just denying that you see it there?

She correlates the shooting of Martin Luther King to De De's birthday by a factor of six years and then calls attention to coincidences.

Then...six years later...on her birthday John Lennon was shot. I showed this to someone today who said, "That's strange."

It is more than strange, as anyone who examined the complete text of the letters and the context in which they surfaced would be easily expected to surmise.

Sure and I agree with you for the most part regarding having worked through the issue in this thread, but for those who refuse to let the matter rest and keep gibbering that I am delusional.

The letters read:
"It's De De's birthday and furthermore exactly six years ago today Martin Luther King was shot. Coincidences happened a lot today I think God must be watching over me."
True or false?
True.
So where is the delusion? Are you saying you cannot locate that element of the script or are you just denying that you see it there?

She correlates the shooting of Martin Luther King to De De's birthday by a factor of six years and then calls attention to coincidences.

Then...six years later...on her birthday John Lennon was shot. I showed this to someone today who said, "That's strange."

It is more than strange, as anyone who examined the complete text of the letters and the context in which they surfaced would be easily expected to surmise.

So what? We are advised.

The letters read:
True or false?
True.

it is problem on issues your, we cannot tell you. I suggest to you doctor

I notice. look likes mixing to you have serious look likes really delusional!

I suggest to you advise to doctor..you advise recommand to Doctor/ psychiatry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back