Deaf people ate fool if they vote for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you've eaten a lot of deer, and you are what you eat, so therefore, you must taste good. :P *slurps like Hannibal Lector* (Not high in sodium like imdeafsowhat)

It's okay Madison, I don't like what you do, I don't like how you do things, I don't like your views, but I don't want you hurt or dead.

I know, I am sure he is joking too, but I was just trying to make him feel kind of bad. you know that feeling when you got caught doing something you shouldn't have like looking at your dad's playboys! LOL

Why would you go so far on implying to kill me?? That's sad..

Killing was not what I had in mind but, at any rate, I apologize. I was a little too quick on the trigger there....

Looky here! sure seems like a lot of hunting lease with feeders for sell! If you want to you can go hunting there if you pay the fee and also make sure you have the hunting license and hunter education course completed!

Browse Texas Hunting Leases

You fail to understand that one feeder is not baiting. You admitted to baiting.

Killing was not what I had in mind but, at any rate, I apologize. I was a little too quick on the trigger there....

Wow madison! You did it. You made him feel as bad as a hormonal teenager boy caught red-handed!

:D

That's alright man, no harm done.

But what would you use a machete for other then chopping someone? LOL

You fail to understand that one feeder is not baiting. You admitted to baiting.

???? ok now I don't think I understand you definition of baiting. Baiting is considered feeders placed around the property to draw your animal to you where you can shot them from a blind.

What you think it is?

I thought you were just trying to help me out on the "Fear Bottesini" theme that I am trying to get going, Tousi.:)

Wow madison! You did it. You made him feel as bad as a hormonal teenager boy caught red-handed!

:lol: Au contraire! I did that all on my own before seeing the relevant commentary.

I don't think what Madison did is frowned upon. At least the deers weren't mistreated, abused, and prodded like slaughterhouse for Shop Rite and McDonald.

Found it, after pulling out my hand book to find the actual placement of the rules, I was able to find it on the online version,

TPWD: Means and Methods

Legal Methods

* Animals and game birds not classified as migratory may be hunted from a motor vehicle, powerboat, sailboat, or from any other floating device within the boundaries of private property or upon private water. Migratory game birds under certain circumstances may be hunted from a boat on public water. See the migratory game bird section for the exceptions (Lawful Hunting Means and Methods).
* Calling devices (including manual and mouth-operated), recordings, and electrically amplified calls may be used to hunt game animals and game birds, except electronic calls may not be used to hunt migratory game birds, unless allowed by special regulation.
* Decoys may be used to hunt game animals and game birds, except that no person may use live decoys when hunting migratory birds.
* Baiting for game animals, nongame animals, and game birds is lawful on private property, except for turkey in certain East Texas counties and migratory game birds statewide.
* Trapping may be used for nongame/exotic animals (e.g., feral hogs, rabbits, etc.) on private property.
* Dogs may be used to aid in the hunting of any game bird.

The link I posted eariler is a Public regulation, Since I hunt on Private property this is the rules I have to follow.

Read my post again.

http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/land/wildlife/regs/DeerBFRegulations.pdf

Here is a link from Wisconsin. It is explaining that it is legal to bait deer for hunting. Because they are nuisance animals.

hey thanks!

Deer Baiting – What is Allowed For Deer Hunting Purposes
Amount: No person may place, use or hunt over more than 2 gallons of bait or feed at any feeding site.
Placement: No person may place, use or hunt over:
• More than 2 gallons of bait on each contiguous area of land under the same ownership that is less than 40 acres in size, or for each full 40 acres that make up a
contiguous area of land under the same ownership. (Note: Parcels of land that do not touch but are separated only by a town, county or state highway are considered
contiguous.) Note: Feed at feeding sites may be spread out or divided into more than one pile as long as the total amount of feed material is not more than 2
gallons per forty acres.
• Any feeding site that is located within 100 yards of any other feeding site located on the same contiguous area of land under the same ownership.
• Any feeding site if the person doing the hunting is within 100 yards of more than 2 gallons of bait or feed located on the same parcel of land.
• Any feeding site that is located within 50 yards of any trail, road, or campsite used by the public, or within 100 yards from a roadway, having a posted speed
limit of 45 miles per hour or more.

is from the site.

BUT, if you was to look up Alabama State laws on hunting, you will see baiting is illegal. It depends on your state's regulation.

How did you know i needed to do some bush trimming!

Oh you mean plants! my bad! LOL

:laugh2:
Well Madison... from the pictures we can see that your bush is a bit outta control. Jillio was simply doing you a favor.

???? ok now I don't think I understand you definition of baiting. Baiting is considered feeders placed around the property to draw your animal to you where you can shot them from a blind.

What you think it is?

I don't think, I know what it is. It does not have anything to do with strategically placed feeders. An example would be spreading several hundred pounds of corn on a harvested field to draw herds, flocks, or coveys. Once the corn or other feed has been spread, friends are invited in to shoot the unwary animals that have come to feed. The purpose is to lure them into a central location so that the hunter doesn't actually have to hunt. He just has to stand, or sit, and shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back