(Ddeaf/Hoh) Brother, Sister, Cousin, Whoever.....

yagazn

Reaction score
I met someone who's Ddeaf, He has two Ddeaf sisters.
My other friend who's also Ddeaf, She has one Ddeaf nephew and one Ddeaf cousin.

Do you have any Ddeaf/Hhoh in your family member?
and How many? and How? Is it in the genes? (Etc).

Peace :ty:

Last edited:
My father had a small hearing lost or he act like he did so he wouldn't have to listen to my mother :roll:

I have a deaf brother and deaf niece............we dont know why.

My dad's cousin is Deaf.My sister has a condition where most of the time hearing loss is seen. She doesn't have hearing loss thou.

I don't have a deaf brother or sister. I have only 2 deaf cousins in my mom's side family.

Mother-Father Deaf.

All siblngs Deaf.

I have nothing more to testify.

(We have more than 5 generations Deaf.)

I have deaf sister and deaf cousin. all of us were born to become deaf. I don't know what s cause.

Deaf brother, Two cousins at Dad's side .. also Great grandma&Aunt were deaf too ;)

nobody in my family, extended family else are deaf.
I just sealed my fate as no chance of deaf adapting family. I get mad because I have siblings/ perents that know 0 Sign and its lame.....anyhow

nobody in my family, extended family else are deaf.
I just sealed my fate as no chance of deaf adapting family. I get mad because I have siblings/ perents that know 0 Sign and its lame.....anyhow

That's why I count my blessings to have my Deaf brother because nobody in our family knows any sign language.

I just found out I have a cousin ( a few times removed ) that is deaf !
other than that , my uncle has mod/severe hearing loss (don't know how much- he has DS)
my maternal grandfather had mod/severe hearing loss (believed to be noise induced)
My mum is starting to show signs of hearing loss, however claims it's "age related only"

I'm mild/mod one side, profound on the other
Of everyone I'm the only one who signs

Back