Dating Sweet Deaf guy

How far apart do you guys live from each other? To reassure your parents, maybe have him visit you? I know how some parents will worry.

I don't think you will have to worry about your parents. Once they see how happy you are and actually get to know him, they should be ok. My dad met the guy I am interested in and he was very impressed. My dad, bless his heart, is almost 80 and my friend started teaching him sign language. If you two are meant to be together, it will happen.

Meg said:
How far apart do you guys live from each other? To reassure your parents, maybe have him visit you? I know how some parents will worry.
Half hour away.....Neither of us drive yet though I am working on it and he is going to when he can afford it

sbeards19 said:
Hello everyone, I am not sure what to say to my parents . I want to tell them about Matt..... but Im afraid of what they will think and all that.... any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated
Do you live with your folks? Or are you on your own/at college?

ksbsnowowl said:
Do you live with your folks? Or are you on your own/at college?
I live with them... but I am working on getting my license sort of and once I drive it will be easier to meet him and tell my parents about him

hi!!! my name is abigail k.viray, 22 years old...manila, philippines...study me...MANILA CHRISTIAN COMPUTER INST. OF THE DEAF..course is business...home now..1776-4d espana cor. migueliln, samploc, manila... u letter me ok..

thank you and take cre,
abbey

FitnessGuru said:
he's 25 and he doesnt have a car? LOL!!!!!!!! good luck :shock: :shock:
not to mention this.. some people can't even afford a car on their own.. and i think this is no joke or i think its not funny...

My girlfriend is 25 also.. and don't have a car.. and heck i drive to see her

DeafSCUBA98 said:
not to mention this.. some people can't even afford a car on their own.. and i think this is no joke or i think its not funny...

My girlfriend is 25 also.. and don't have a car.. and heck i drive to see her

does she work for McDonald's or something??? :sure:

sbeards19

sbeards19,

Did it work out?
I am thinking about dating a deaf woman and found your thread. its very old I know, hope you are still around and can give me some advice.

-Tom

Did it work out sbeards?
I am thinking about dating a deaf woman and found your thread. its very old I know, hope you are still around and can give me some advice.

-Tom

Hi everyone, I'm deaf, I'm from Philippines , I'm 33 yrs old, I'm single no kid.. I want good attitude any man.. AGE 28 to 38-40 only.. hope u will choose me?? I can't wait for u message me..
Whats app +639511768276
Snaphat jonilyn_deaf
Thanks..

If you want??, I dont have a my boyfriend, Give me new communications first..??? I'm still single 11yrs.. Will choose me ..
Whats app+639511768276
Snaphat jonilyn_deaf
Let's message me.. Thanks

Back