California consider leaving usa

Status
Not open for further replies.
"His Hero?" In the first place I am a woman and I am a JEWISH woman ! There is NO way in HELL Hitler is my damn hero ! ! You're not too bright ! My new avatar
is the Star of David !

It's her morse code, remember. When she can't say something nice, she types in morse code. ;)

Hmm... I read morse code - WDYS said "f*ck to all of us". :lol:

"His Hero?" In the first place I am a woman and I am a JEWISH woman ! There is NO way in HELL Hitler is my damn hero ! ! You're not too bright ! My new avatar
is the Star of David !

Your new avatar sounds like related to Nazi. :hmm:

That's not true, California is 6th largest economy in the nation and their financial situation is a lot better after removed the representatives that obstructed in state legislature, also voters approved tax increase on wealthy people as well. If California secedes so they could replace the federal tax with higher state tax to keep country running, also they don't need large military budget because California will not go war against other country or create a conflict.

Same conception could applies to Texas too.

GDP showed that your state is less than Alabama, that's not going well for your state and our state if California left, so it means less military budget, no more Medicare nor SS, military benefit cut and other painful cuts, so Californians help your state to be well off because Californians paid taxes and give to you.

Also, California has balanced budget so it is extremely unlikely for California to have same issue as federal government. California's state legislature is mostly pro-business legislators.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-06/california-makes-america-s-economy-great

A large economy does not necessarily equal a great economy. California's debt situation is horrid. The only improvement came from the way that they handle pensions and accounting.

And don't forget California's issues with water. They are very much dependent on other states.

I would be happy to see the secede.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2014-04-13/how-jerry-brown-hoodwinks-reporters

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't blame them. Clinton did win that state, though. NY and CA are the two most populated states in the country and Clinton won both of these states, but with the outdated system that was used in the 1800s for slave states called the electrical college, did not matter. Nobody cares about the popular vote. It's the electrical votes that matters more.

Honestly, I don't blame them. Clinton did win that state, though. NY and CA are the two most populated states in the country and Clinton won both of these states, but with the outdated system that was used in the 1800s for slave states called the electrical college, did not matter. Nobody cares about the popular vote. It's the electrical votes that matters more.

Yes, that's right but I don't think the Congress will let any states to secede and it is complicated to do that.

There is better way - continue to fighting and get out to vote as you can. Our government did change over 4-8 years, also more rare, 12-20 years.

A large economy does not necessarily equal a great economy. California's debt situation is horrid. The only improvement came from the way that they handle pensions and accounting.

And don't forget California's issues with water. They are very much dependent on other states.

I would be happy to see the secede.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2014-04-13/how-jerry-brown-hoodwinks-reporters
:wave: Hi! It's been a while since you've posted at AD. Good to have you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back